need new tv series

90 Human Rogue
New show is out called Last Resort. Very interesting premise. It's only had 2 episodes, so if it gets a good audience it'll hang around

http://abc.go.com/watch/last-resort/SH55199666/VD55232274/captain

That's the first episode, and the 2nd one is up too. It's pretty damn good. Let's keep this one on the air :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The wire and deadwood.

BGS was great until the last two season imo, the whole religious thing just got strange. The first few seasons were absolutely amazing though.
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Warlock
Sadly Big Bang Theory is not on netflix or hulu=/, supernatural is the !@#$ castiel is for sure my favorite character.

Might just watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas untill i can find something else... HE GAVE ME LSDDD
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/07/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Xiic
BGS was great until the last two season imo, the whole religious thing just got strange. The first few seasons were absolutely amazing though.

This a thousand times over. Plus the random time jumps were weird. Randomly, 6-12 months passes, and the characters are entirely different people. The XO was this timid guy on ship, all of a sudden they land on a planet and now he's this massive racist with 1 eye. Tyrol was kind of a weird character after the jump too. I dunno. It had a lot of promise, but went weird.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Heroes, Lost, Weeds, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter.
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Warlock
Posted by Xiic

This a thousand times over. Plus the random time jumps were weird. Randomly, 6-12 months passes, and the characters are entirely different people. The XO was this timid guy on ship, all of a sudden they land on a planet and now he's this massive racist with 1 eye. Tyrol was kind of a weird character after the jump too. I dunno. It had a lot of promise, but went weird.

agree totally, and i still dont really understand what the deal was with starbuck....
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Anything on AMC or HBO.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/07/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Démandréd
agree totally, and i still dont really understand what the deal was with starbuck....

I think I wondered that question every single episode of every season. The one thing I can definitely say is that was one well written character throughout the series.

Watch Last Resort!
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Warlock
watching last resort now, at commercial.... and i have to say its pretty dam good so far
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
Firefly
Supernatural
Fringe
Dr. Who
Smallville
Southland (not a personal favorite but quite a few of irl friends like it apparently)
Mad Men
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
British show called outcasts, it's on netflix. only ran for one season but it was pretty good
It's Battlestar-ish
and yeah, if you haven't seen firefly watch that, then follow it up with serenity the movie
Edited by Stumpey on 10/7/2012 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sons of Anarchy is probably the best thing mentioned.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I could suggest a ton, but I'll just suggest one because it's rather good.

Sherlock (BBC).

Also: BSG is something I've watched multiple times, I catch new things every time.
(PS: The religious stuff was there in the very beginning. After the time skip, the characters changed because of their situation: It was like living in a concentration camp.)
Edited by Zandrae on 10/7/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Game of Thrones

Sons of Anarchy

Walking Dead

my Top 3.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
ONLY WATCH SEASON 1 OF WALKING DEAD, after that it gets really terrible.

Edit to add a suggestion: If you are in the mood for a comedy Arrested Development is simply amazing.
Edited by Bìbbles on 10/7/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/07/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Démandréd
watching last resort now, at commercial.... and i have to say its pretty dam good so far

And boom goes the dynamite
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TrueBlood or do what I do and re-watch DBZ when i'm bored.
Reply Quote
Alphas and Eureka are two really good shows that I just came across in the last month or so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Spartacus The Walking Dead Stargate SG-1 Stargate Atlantis

10/07/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Bìbbles
ONLY WATCH SEASON 1 OF WALKING DEAD, after that it gets really terrible.

-said no one ever but you
Edited by Kagrenàc on 10/7/2012 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]