need new tv series

90 Human Paladin
walking dead, spartacus, lost girl, being human (I only saw the US version)

and if you enjoyed most of BSG, you may like the one season of Stargate Universe that was made, though it does tend to piss people off because, well, it only had one season, and left you hanging BIG TIME.

You will probably like firefly, and you may want to take in farscape as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Download Samurai Jack/Johnny Bravo.

Or more currently watch New/re-runs of Pawn Stars, American Restoration.

Or comedy...I'd still go with Louie if hes running episdoes still.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/07/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Ðarkknight
you may like the one season of Stargate Universe that was made

No true SG fan would ever mention this abomination! >=(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
maybe that's because I didn't care for the originals, but I did enjoy Universe :-)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Lost was good until I found out the monster was a cloud of smoke and not a big dinosaur. American Horror Story was awesome and so is Once Upon a Time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
also Whale Wars, Being Human and Nurse Jackie
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I did enjoy the hell out of lost till around the time the smoke monster showed up as well. It was all downhill from there. But, I watched it anyway, I thought claire was just the hottest thing on two legs, which didn't make sense, I usually like my women very tall with dark hair.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/07/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Ðarkknight
maybe that's because I didn't care for the originals, but I did enjoy Universe :-)

We can never be friends SG-U was terrible the story arc was overly convoluted and filled with plot holes...I disliked it from idk couldnt have been more than halfway through S1 that I was done it never grabbed people like SG-1 and SG-A those stories had well written arcs that were broken up by various types of crisis or character building...SG-U tried to hard to compel you from day 1 while turning you off you never connected with any other the characters like you did with jack or shepard I mean the main military figure was cool but the guy that lead the ground teams was a womanizer and a meathead far from the previous iterations of the former off world team leads.

And thats why SG-U was canceled before its 3rd season..nothing really made sense because nothing was properly written out. But to each their own >.>
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
oh dead like me was pretty funny, too bad it ended after its second season but the movie was decent
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you have a significant other that likes to watch TV with you The vampire diaries are not terrible lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
dead like me was pretty good!

I didn't watch SG:U to find holes in the story lines or the plot, I simply watched it to be entertained. It entertained me, more than the originals because after having watched the movie, stargate, at the theaters when it came out, the series just never did it for me. SG:U was different to me, reminded me more of firefly or farscape than SG:1 or SG:A. Just something I watched to pass the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/07/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Ðarkknight
I didn't watch SG:U to find holes in the story lines or the plot, I simply watched it to be entertained. It entertained me, more than the originals because after having watched the movie, stargate, at the theaters when it came out, the series just never did it for me. SG:U was different to me, reminded me more of firefly or farscape than SG:1 or SG:A. Just something I watched to pass the time.

I liked the compelling long running story arcs of SG-1 and SG-A SG-U never had that kinda like the later seasons of BSG where everyone was a cylon /o0o0o0o personal opinions and all to each their own.

10/08/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Jericho

Ended far too soon
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/08/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Im still waitin for the walking dead new seasons to come to netflix

There are online streaming sites for all the seasons best catch up soon new season starts 14th

10/08/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
I love zombie movies and I never thought they could pull off an actual TV series portraying the apocalypse so well seeing as how most movies cant even do it.

I like plague zombies I hate hell runnith over zombies
Reply Quote
the wire
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
10/07/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
-said no one ever but you

I'm sorry we have a difference of opinion, don't get me wrong I really enjoyed season 1 and they had some really good places to take the show but they didn't go there and Rick just became too annoying.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
the wire

Amen
+1 for one of HBO's greatest series to ever go live. I dunno how anyone couldve missed this 1

yeah, amazing series.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Xiic
90 Orc Warrior
Resonate

The wire and deadwood.

i thought i was so alone in the world. you sir,..............complete me. ._.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]