need new tv series

90 Night Elf Druid
10/08/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
m still waitin for the walking dead new seasons to come to netflix.

Bizzle, all seasons 1 and 2 are on netflix. 3 comes on this sunday.
Reply Quote
Community
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Breaking Bad

All really funny.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Supernatural - Once Upon A Time - Walking Dead - True Blood - Spartacus (all) - Falling Skies - Big Bang Theory - Castle - Revolution - Boardwalk 1st season was amazing but didn't catch the rest (kinda pissed bout that) - Last Resort 1st episode was dope - Grimm - all I can think of right now I will edit later

Hell on Wheels
Edited by Sangmourne on 10/8/2012 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Breaking Bad, Dexter, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire.
Reply Quote
38 Orc Hunter
Rocko's Modern Life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Stargate was intended to be a trilogy of films, not go into left field like SG1 and SGA did although I found them both entertaining I feel the darker stylization of SGU was more on par with the first film. but to each their own. I still get stuck on the fact that Ra in the film was the last of his species, not a brain leaching worm as per SG1. I simply couldn't get over that "story arc" but alas I watched SG1 anyways and SGA and SGU aaaaaaaaaand I enjoyed them all. I hope that they get the talks resolved to move on and make the other 2 Stargate movies, however I don't think you would enjoy them because they are going to ignore all of the television series.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]