Need Demo Lock PVP Guide

96 Undead Warlock
Anybody know of any useful info or guides up on these forums? Couldn't find anything I need. I understand Demo is the most rare lock pvp spec probably but there has to be something. Demo feels weak damage wise in PVP... but it's just so fun and engaging I keep going back.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
here's mine.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794871329
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
Thanks. What is the sleep you keep referring to? So I guess I better add carrion swarm into my main rotation? My thing with Demo is having to manage a so many things. I think it's beyond stupid that Blizzard doesn't make it like rogue or druid stealth where when you go demo form, you get a separate attack bar.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
demonology is my favorite spec in this expansion so far i use it for pve and pvp its pretty awesome in pvp i have incredible burst damage so its great i can pop cooldowns and drop mages like flies same with healers
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
Tamaki tell me what you do for burst damage. Because I don't have ANY burst whatsoever. I have subpar damage and that's my biggest gripe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/07/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Kamikaze
Tamaki tell me what you do for burst damage. Because I don't have ANY burst whatsoever. I have subpar damage and that's my biggest gripe.

i alway open with a stun in pvp then another stun then fear spam and whilst im doing all of that im throwing my curses and dots up then start nuking with shadowbolt/soulfire and continue using CC and kiting using demonic circle and gateway when i can sometimes i open with the wild imps spell or i save it for whne i got some demonic fury pop dark soul summon abyssal and wild imps and metamorph and burst them to hell
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
your wild imps and metamorph is great burst damage
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
When in demon form... drop the hand of gul, doom and spam demonic slash/touch of chaos right? How often do you use swarms/charge? Do you pvp in Apoth form like I'm going to?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i use carrion swarm only when im fighting multiple ppl lke inBG's but u can use it 1v1 too to knock them back it also deals aoe damage too and no i do not pvp in dark apotheosis if i do use dark apo its to pop fury ward
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
also try to use fear alot that gives you time to cast spells lik soulfire and stuff but only use soulfire if molten core is up but im sure you already know that lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
im a casual pvper but i do very well in BGs but you should ask someone who is more experienced for more in depth stuff i can only tell you the basics also stuff like banish on enemy lock demons/shamen elementals helps bunches i could go more in depth and tell you how to time your fears and stuns and banishes n stuff but im lazy
Edited by Tamaki on 10/7/2012 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]