World pvp unwritten 'rules'?

1 Orc Warrior
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for world pvp and all, why else would I play on a pvp server?

But while I level toons it has happened multiple times that level-capped players go round one-shotting me (or others). Or if I battle it out with a player from the opposing factor, and lose - yes, even the best lose sometimes, haha ;), and then the person waits and starts attacking me at half health.

Should there not be a set of unwritten rules to 'fair' world pvp? such as similar levels, one on one, not attacking while someones fighting mobs etc?

or will i just be made fun of for being a carebear by the trolls now?

-Rwarax
xox
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Rwarax

Thought so.
Reply Quote
on a PVP server.................................

PVP HAPPENED
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
the only "unwritten rules of pvp" as far as I'm concerned is no /spitting on people who gank you. I personally have had my arze handed to me countless times since MoPs release (largely because i'm bad @ pvp) but I've also dished out a little here and there.
As stated above, it's a pvp realm so get over it. It can be annoying when your leveling/daily grinding but when you reach level cap it's motivation to get better and gear better and go find those b@stards.
World pvp > BG/arena
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for world pvp and all, why else would I play on a pvp server?

But while I level toons it has happened multiple times that level-capped players go round one-shotting me (or others). Or if I battle it out with a player from the opposing factor, and lose - yes, even the best lose sometimes, haha ;), and then the person waits and starts attacking me at half health.

Should there not be a set of unwritten rules to 'fair' world pvp? such as similar levels, one on one, not attacking while someones fighting mobs etc?

-Rwarax
xox

build a time machine and go back and level through 1-60 in vanilla and don't even get me bloody started about barrens cross roads
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
10/07/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Squid
I'm actually with Bigisdickis on this one.
I like how he reported your post, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's funny I had some crappy mage try and gank me on my shaman @ 87 multiple times.

He failed. Multiple times.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
That's if you can stay the same faction for longer than a day Qonnect.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/08/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Qonnect
pathetic
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
10/08/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Crab
I'm actually with Bigisdickis on this one.
I like how he reported your post, lol.

That's where you're wrong, I'm not the kind of person that reports things like that, if you're talking about me that is. Surprised someone did though tbh ahah.

And like I said, I'm all for world PvP, I wouldn't play on a PvP server if I wasn't. I'm the kinda person who would attack/be attacked, finish the fight and if i see my opponent /cheer at him/her, doesn't matter if I won or lost. imo makes the game more fun than butthurt kids bringing their level 90 toons as soon as they're attacked by someone of the opposing faction. (wonder why they play on PvP realms actually).

Imagine you get in a fight in real life (wait, what's that?) and there's 4-5 guys kicking your head in. Not very enjoyable is it? Would you consider these guys' epeen kewl? Didn't think so. Or say a 30 year old on a 12 year old?

Just posting my thoughts here, and if you don't agree I might have to get my 90 and gank your toon!!

xo
Reply Quote
Damn, this !@#$ makes me miss frostmourne. Tekniqueqt out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I SHOW NO MERCY
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
It's a PvP server, there aren't really rules that are followed by the entire server besides "if it's red and I can be bothered killing it, it's dead". Though what others said, /spitting does seem to be in poor taste.

If I see a roaming death squad of Horde camping the questing areas, I get my friend to invite me so I get ported to his carebear PvE realm.

It's kinda nice going to other realms. I phase out at the tillers market and about 50 protodrakes and mammoths sitting on the vendor suddenly disappear.
Edited by Awkward on 10/8/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Druid
10/08/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Flamestorm
I SHOW NO MERCY

Show me what?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So in a war, someone in a tank shouldn't go around one shotting general infantry?

If i see you level, Im camping you for hours. pathetic

You would only be able to camp for hours if you stopped trolling the forums, mate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Screw that...Someone ganks me I /spit and /pity them, because they most likely either got me at half health or needed 3 or more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]