MONKS worst [PvP] Class in the game!

90 Blood Elf Monk
WIND WALKERS

I have full dread gear. I leveled 1-90 not 80-90 like some of the people that did RAF, so i got to learn my class inch by inch. I know how to play a monk so please don't comment on this thread below if you don't have a monk and don't know what you're talking about. Here are the disadvantages for Wind walker Monks in PvP:

* FIRST: {{STUNS}} Giving monks 2 stuns is cool right?!?!?, but not when the range of the stuns is currently messed up. Ex: Rogues with stuns you can spam your stun until u get close enough to apply it. Wind walkers if i were to spam it the ability will cast and miss most of the time, even when you think you're close enough the stun still isn't 100% effective as rogues. [I'm not trying to say make us like rogues, but i'm trying to say make us at least a class for PvP.]

*SECOND: {{CHARGE}} This one makes me laugh. LETS GIVE BREW MASTERS A CHARGE & NOT A WIND WALKER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A PVP/PVE. Wind Walkers don't have a charge, but a tank does!? Wind walkers/Brew maters/Mist weavers all have a roll. Wind walkers do have a long mobility its kind of a charge, but it doesn't go directly towards its target like a normal Brew master or Warrior charge which is a huge disadvantage in PvP.

*THIRD: {{DPS}} DPS as a Wind Walker is brutal. Wind walkers are the first DPS class to not have DPS cool-downs, but we do have Tiger's Brew which is 1-10 charge which we can stack up, but you wont ever notice that much of a difference in damage increase. Wind walker monks have 2 defensive abilities that the Mist Weaver should have for healing do to how squishy you are even if you do have 5.5k res like me. BUFF THERE DPS SO WE CAN ACTUALLY COMPETE IN PVP ACTUALLY!!!

*FINALLY: {{Touch of Death}} People who don't know what TOD ability is or what it does. It's an execute. I can mess up a WARRIOR pretty good, but not when I have to have the glyph of Touch of death which doesn't cost chi. That is not bad at all, but what is bad is if you don't have the full set bonus you can't EXECUTE PvP PLAYERS?! Monks dps in pvp is so bad we need an execute for free!. I can never kill warrior that's my gear not because there a strong class now, but because of second wind. Im not saying second wind is op im saying its op towards monks becuase we can't pop dps cd's like other classes to rip through the second wind phase. It's just a kick in the face for us monks we can't finish an opponent. Another thing is are dps is so low in PvP you think we can own healers pfffff not even a close chance. At least give us a chance with dps CD's & stuns that are actually reliable.

I've been playing this game since Launch, and this is by almost by far the worst class in PvP I've experience and saw in awhile! I leveled 1-90 spent all my time into getting a monk to 90 now im done playing my monk already because every spec is bad in PvP and even PvE. The only good class in PvE is Mist Weaver Healers due to there mana regen and ability to have mana pots massive aoe healing/Raid defensive cd's.

(Please if you Agree) Please share this thread as much as possible.
Edited by Kwaendo on 10/7/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Then dont play a monk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Kwaendo
Monks dps in pvp is so bad we need an execute for free!. I can never kill warrior that's my gear not because there a strong class now, but because of second wind. It's just a kick in the face for us monks we can't finish an opponent.

Second wind is well beyond op when you consider a warrior's damage output. I've seen several occasions where it takes 2 if not 3 people to bring a warrior down...
It is impossible to get through in prot.
Barely possible in ret, only with cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Kathira
Monks dps in pvp is so bad we need an execute for free!. I can never kill warrior that's my gear not because there a strong class now, but because of second wind. It's just a kick in the face for us monks we can't finish an opponent.

Second wind is well beyond op when you consider a warrior's damage output. I've seen several occasions where it takes 2 if not 3 people to bring a warrior down...

l2p issue not being able to beat a warrior on 2nd wind, especially with more than 1 person. Total scrubs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
?????? mistweaver and brewmaster are pretty godless. wtf are you going on about? leveling a class 1 time doesnt make you an expert. try 8-10 times. then you can complain.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/07/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Morguefeeder

l2p issue not being able to beat a warrior on 2nd wind, especially with more than 1 person. Total scrubs.

Oh I know how to, I just can't because I dont have cd's like you or any other classes lol.

*HINT on beating a warrior pop cds at 35% to finish him fast as possible to get past the second wind. there's is no problem with second wind, but there's a problem when monks dont even have an advantage at all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/07/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Kahzuul
?????? mistweaver and brewmaster are pretty godless. wtf are you going on about? leveling a class 1 time doesnt make you an expert. try 8-10 times. then you can complain.

..... The last part didnt make sense at all. Please re-phrase
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
WIND WALKERS

I have full dread gear. I leveled 1-90 not 80-90 like some of the people that did RAF, so i got to learn my class inch by inch. I know how to play a monk so please don't comment on this thread below if you don't have a monk and don't know what you're talking about.

I still think its rather sad when a person levels to 90 in two weeks... moderation man
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]