Should I even....

90 Troll Rogue
Bother to get this toon to 90 aside for the professions? Seem like all I see is "rogues are bad, mmmk". Might as well level my 85 warrior... or mage, or druid ><

Favorite toon I've played, I always pvp, and it seems all the pro rogues are going away. I love a challenge in pvp, but is it really to the point where we simply can't do a damn thing?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If you have an 85 warrior why wouldn't you level it?
Reply Quote
12 Human Hunter
Get it to 90 then log off until they fix rogues. Get on the warrior and have fun owning everything in sight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If i was you i wuld get him to 90 and then log onto a mage, hunter, or warrior and own face on them till they fix rogues. Thats what im doing. :)
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Crackhorde
Get it to 90 then log off until they fix rogues. Get on the warrior and have fun owning everything in sight.

Dont You Dare roll a freaking warrior..You wasn`t With Us Shooting in the Gym Last season. see how it feels to Blow at PVP
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bother to get this toon to 90 aside for the professions? Seem like all I see is "rogues are bad, mmmk". Might as well level my 85 warrior... or mage, or druid ><

Favorite toon I've played, I always pvp, and it seems all the pro rogues are going away. I love a challenge in pvp, but is it really to the point where we simply can't do a damn thing?

Heres the trick, rogues are not *QQ BAD :( *, what rogues seem to be is "un-effective". If you want to use the class, do it, just accept that as things stand, we are pretty much sub-par. To be honest though, I *personally* have noted little change from Cat to MoP, but that is probably because I never got the legendary daggers, cause while I have time for raiding, I have no time when everyone else does or my guild can contribute to a raid.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Kilth

Dont You Dare roll a freaking warrior..You wasn`t With Us Shooting in the Gym Last season. see how it feels to Blow at PVP

Level a warrior just to spite this dude ^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hard to say, but I'd say no. Blizz ganked the gankers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If your gotta ask, you probably already answered your question.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
How do we know there wont be a patch soon that gets Rogues back in the game? Seems like alot of work to level up a warrior if its possible they will "fix" rogues to be "playable" in a month or so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]