Game time reimbursed

90 Draenei Hunter
Four hours later, it seems most of the servers are back online.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I demand Blizz buy me a kitten because reasons!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
This is from the ToS

THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.

It's pretty clear...
Reply Quote
Sh*t happens, grow up and go do something else.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
10/07/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Keting
If Blizzard is smart, they would. For their problems are affecting what little player base they have left.

>9.1 million subscribers.
>Little player base.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
No. Please God no. NO!
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Cadènce
Some of you are are pissing and moaning about this have been offline for a maximum of 2.5 hours/150 minutes. So if you are demanding reimbursement/credit for your lost time give me your addresses and I will rightfully pay you all the $0.05 cents they shorted you.

Really? Ok, well since WoW has at least 9 million subscribers and since you will be “rightfully” paying everyone there $o.o5 cents that means you now owe at least four hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Better go get that check book big shot!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
10/07/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Astronomical
Some of you are are pissing and moaning about this have been offline for a maximum of 2.5 hours/150 minutes. So if you are demanding reimbursement/credit for your lost time give me your addresses and I will rightfully pay you all the $0.05 cents they shorted you.

Really? Ok, well since WoW has at least 9 million subscribers and since you will be “rightfully” paying everyone there $o.o5 cents that means you now owe at least four hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Better go get that check book big shot!

Only he would only be paying back the tiny fraction of dumbasses who think they're entitled to things they aren't.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't think a reimbursement is in order, however it would be a nice gesture if Blizzard would take the incentive to compromise with those who did set aside certain times for the game just for it to be unavailable. I think it would be nice give a "rested" type experience bonus (or drop rate bonus or something) for those who are affected by unexpected down time during "peak playing hours" such as weekends and evenings. That will help players make up the time they felt they missed out on for leveling, and it is no cost to Blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
This is from the ToS

THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.

It's pretty clear...

Typical WoW fanbase, doesn't read the rules, and they think they own the joint.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
So how much of a reimbursement are you expecting? Your full 15$ back? & you can't compare this to a restaurant, when in fact, you do have to pay full price unless they offer you otherwise. You can demand the manager to have a cut on your bill, but they are not obligated to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/07/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Keting
If Blizzard is smart, they would. For their problems are affecting what little player base they have left.

10 million is such a tiny, insignificant number.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
in all reality , last week server time started at, 3 in the morning , 11 came and i jus got out of bed so after 8 hours of downtime, still couldnt play ....i went back 6 hours later 5 oclock, it said downtime will be extended for a little while , so 2 hour later the game was running , 7 in the evning... 16 hours of downtime,, tahst almost a full day , did i gey extra day nope.. bullcrap
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]