Lorewalkers Rep

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Completing all the scrolls for the lorewalkers gives you rep and if you complete all of them you should be exalted. I complete every single one and i'm still revered. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Check your mailbox.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I did all of them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i was less than 1k rep away from exalted little did i realize i still had one of the quests in my mailbox it didn't place in my bag, and my quest log was full, did the last quest and am now exalted. possibly the same issue you have
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I got completely exalted with still having 1 quest item left over.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
i did so many quests in last few days with lorewalkers. didnot get any rep. i am still at 0. any ideas
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Same as reconbravo- one left over and still exalted. I have heard of some people not getting rep, but do not know what the issue is. Might want to ticket it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hello all, I am having the same issue. I am level 90 and i just started the lorewalker cho scrolls. i followed the route given online to a t. turned in all 9 scrolls, i have the achieves for all 9 and for the addistional 2 for restoring balance and brewmasters or whatever and I am still only revered? I am at like 18091/21000 and i did all of them. i have no additional mail and lorewalker cho has nothing more for me. Please help i really wanted to get this red disc mount and i am very frustrated that I didnt get exalted. if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Elvenfrost..are you in a low level guild. I didn't make it either, I think because I don't have all the guild bonuses for rep. Too low on arch on this toon to find artifacts...so I can't find any way to get the last 2k....blew it, completely wasted my time.
Edited by Isotope on 10/22/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)