Drek'thar

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Please don't die on us Drek'thar. :( We'll miss you. Anyone else saddened in how he is becoming increasingly senile and he's paralyzed partially? But, everyone knows there must always be a Frostwolf General, but who will be the person? :o
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Also! Will Garrosh possibly punish him because of when he did not wish to help Cromush for the fight in Hillsbrad? Cromush did say that the Warchief would be notified.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
drek'thar is probably going to die of old age OR that'll be the thing that splinters the horde. Garrosh will punish drek'thar or something.

Sadly father time is catching up to drek'thar and saurfang
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
He's getting a little old to be farmed in AV every month or so.
Reply Quote
I dunno, I wish he'd stay dead. Been trying to kill him for YEARS. Sometimes 10-20 times a day on certain weekends.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Jaelara
I dunno, I wish he'd stay dead. Been trying to kill him for YEARS. Sometimes 10-20 times a day on certain weekends.

He's like Sally Whitemane; every time we kill him, he just ressurects himself and all his NPCs!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Drek deserves a peaceful death after a long life of hardship.

And Galv deserves to take his place in AV.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Drek'thar is pretty awesome
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
Someone once suggested that Garrosh, for disobeying orders, pulls Drek'thar from AV and places Warlord Crommush in his place. Then again, no one would want to defend him.

I suppose Galv could become the new General, and Palkar could become the captain.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't have a really strong opinion on Drek'thar, but I don't want him to go completely senile before he dies. I want him to at least have some sort of honorable-ish death.

That said, I think it'd be a rather interesting plot development if Garrosh went to punish Drek'thar and ended up causing his death. Maybe not even on purpose, so that Garrosh isn't hit with the villain bat even more than he is. (Really, why doesn't he have a concussion by now?)

What if Garrosh tries to rebuke Drek'thar by smacking him (lightly for an orc), and Drek'thar suffers a heart attack from that and dies. Garrosh could be actually taken aback by his actions, but tries to cover them up so as to not appear 'weak'. Everyone blames Garrosh, giving another reason for everyone to hate him, and it shows Garrosh's personality as bad without having him be purely evil for the sake of evil.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Ellysetta
I dunno what clan he's from, but General Nazgrim would be an awesome boss to replace Drek'thar in AV. If he isn't loyal to the Frostwolves, he could just be there to lead the Horde in retaking AV for the Frostwolves, since it is their ancestral home and all. Nazgrim is a big player in Mists, so I hope they do something with him besides turning him into one of the trash adds in the Garrosh fight. I don't think Nazgrim even totally agrees with Garrosh. I think he just goes along with him.

I think the Frostwolves ancestral home is on Draenor/Outland. Alterac Valley is the place they chose to hide during their exile on Azeroth. It's not ancestral in the least to them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I think the Frostwolves ancestral home is on Draenor/Outland. Alterac Valley is the place they chose to hide during their exile on Azeroth. It's not ancestral in the least to them.[/quote]

um what......they havent been there long enough for it to be ancestral but they've been there for longer than anyone else, its a frostbitten valley in the middle of nowhere. Not saying AV is solely the alliance's fault but they have just as much of a claim as the dwarves.....not to mention if the frostwolves really wanted to they could return to draenor but they havent...

edit:accidental failquote o.O
Edited by Sledgehammer on 10/8/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Drek's faking and plagiarizing Yoda. The other day I was in Alterac Valley and saw the old wheelchair bound Orc. He said something to the effect of "mog kek vork'uthar" which I believe must've meant "Powerful you have become Roahin, the Light I sense in you." To which I drew my sword and replied "I have become more powerful than any Shaman. Even you." And then the faker jumped around the room and roflpwned me. D:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/08/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Roahin
Drek's faking and plagiarizing Yoda. The other day I was in Alterac Valley and saw the old wheelchair bound Orc. He said something to the effect of "mog kek vork'uthar" which I believe must've meant "Powerful you have become Roahin, the Light I sense in you." To which I drew my sword and replied "I have become more powerful than any Shaman. Even you." And then the faker jumped around the room and roflpwned me. D:

His senile nature is only a ruse.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/07/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Jaelara
You must have some patience with that BG... >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]