- I suggest bringing find weakness down to 50% armor pen, but increasing the lenght of which it last by 10-15 secs, this increases subs sustained damage by a bit.
- We could use our cd's back to thier cata cd times... that would pretty much be one of the largest burdens of this class removed.
- Maybe baking in crippling totally to the 4 peice, as in if you shiv, you get your utility poison IE 5% hp from leeching as well as the 70% from crippling, its really hard to take any poison over crippling for any real pvp right now because there is a delay from the 4 peice.
- Not exactly needed, but would be nice to make shiv what it used to be with no cd for removing enrages and make a new spell called Shank for applying poisons on the 10sec cd.
Things that i really like
- Survivability is as strong as you want it to be as a rogue, i really like that... Spamming feint is taking some time to get used to but thats ok.
-I really like the utilty/lethal poison
- I like how the specs actually do feel different, assassintion can put out nice sustain poison damage and go head to head with MOST melee with sustained damage. lacking in burst but thats okay. This spec puts up some nice pressure in arena currently, not much i would change except make the rupture energy proc 100%, seems stupid not too be, dont know of another dot that has a CHANCE to do damage.
- Sub right now really feels like a ninja spec, you do your most damage right out of stealth and through shadowdance and your a sitting duck just sitting in the open. Moving the damage to eviserate was a cool change except for ONE problem.
Since they moved energetic recovery to Snd, it makes it so we have to keep up ANOTHER finisher, making it Rupture (Hemo removed from SV) Recup, and SnD and still hope to get off a nice eviserate. This may make the spec more fun for Pve, but makes it a nightmare in pvp.
Suggested changes, Don't put energetic recovery back on recup, however putting Hemo bleed back on SV would help... I know you want us to use rupture, which it does a fair amount of damage now, rupture will still be useful for pressure, but it makes subs ramp up time a little harsh when trying to setup a kill in a pvp situation. Or have eviserate refresh SnD or evis... that wouldnt make ramp up easier but it would make the class feel more smooth.
- I really like how you can blind and smokebomb from stealth, thank you for that.
-Maybe smokebomb should have its cd lowered a bit since it is no longer on prep, remove the glyph.
- Remove prep, if you cant balance the class around prep and shadowstep remove it, cd refreshing abilities arent fun anways, if you dont want to lower rogue cds make prep baseline just nerf it a bit, only vanish and sprint and evasion.
-Contary to popular belief, shadowstep really isnt as shiny as BoS is, with the right amount of haste BoS outshines SS in pretty much everyway in pvp. Maybe bring the cd down on SS to 20sec and make it useable while rooted by not break roots.
Thanks for reading, feel free to add. Looking to get the truth about the current issues of the class, please Flavor of the month rerollers, roll a warrior.