Omg Dks

100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i47.tinypic.com/1fxqwl.jpg

Enjoy your flight under the radar.
Edited by Keepin on 10/8/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
See this is what happens when you let a dk survive too long.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Enjoy your flight under the radar.

It's funny because the team with the dk lost. What does that say about healing?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Lulz...one minute.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
DK's and enhance are flying under the radar atm. Once the super strong/bursty specs are nerfed they will probably be some of the strongest melee IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Take damage away from 2h Obliterate and put it on Frost Strike.
Turr durrrr fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hey guys! I hear there's this new thing called CC also known as Crowd Control! It's really amazing! You can prevent the enemy DK from bending over your team!

Haha but seriously, you just suck, DKs are currently getting destroyed by Warriors and Hunters. Our only CC prevention is AMS and IBF, without those, we're practically dead already.

Just hit the DK and prevent him from doing !@#$ loads of pressure on your team, seriously, I've seen so many people make the same mistake of not going for the DK.

GG.

he won the game this went way over your head man
Reply Quote
82 Pandaren Monk
DK's and enhance are flying under the radar atm. Once the super strong/bursty specs are nerfed they will probably be some of the strongest melee IMO.

Really Enhancement Shaman?! You and I BOTH know that won't last very long. They'll beat the absolute !@#$ outa Shaman with the nerf bat and tell them never again to even THINK they are somewhat balanced. Then yell at them and tell them to go sit in the corner.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
for starters this is a really dumb thread.

the OP is playing enhance/hunter... which means they have two players, two ghost wolves, one hunter pet, (5 when he pops stampede) and an elemental pet from the shaman, so there could be a potential 10 targets that the DK can AoE with diseases and howling blast.

and your bad team obviously didnt CC him at all and just blew every CD on that priest right away while the bad DK probably saw a million pets and got excited and started to just spam AoE instead of trying to peel for his priest.

welcome to 1300 mmr
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Monk
for starters this is a really dumb thread.

the OP is playing enhance/hunter... which means they have two players, two ghost wolves, one hunter pet, (5 when he pops stampede) and an elemental pet from the shaman, so there could be a potential 10 targets that the DK can AoE with diseases and howling blast.

and your bad team obviously didnt CC him at all and just blew every CD on that priest right away while the bad DK probably saw a million pets and got excited and started to just spam AoE instead of trying to peel for his priest.

welcome to 1300 mmr

This.

Howling Blast AoE vs 2159632704374 pets = high damage. A dk can not put out damage like that single target. If he could something tells me you guys would have lost.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Aside from Ascendance, there is absolutely no burst from the enhancement shaman. I'm not saying they shouldn't nerf ascendence because it is a hard finisher.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
What do you call wolves then? Companionship buffs?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Yes we are overpowered. I did 6 million more damage than anyone else in this ab and turned any healer in to a pile of goo with my unholy powers. Also im a clicker and a bad. This should not be real life.
Edited by Zonbi on 10/8/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Laina
What do you call wolves then? Companionship buffs?

Basically. 1400 hits on cloth.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/08/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Keepin

He must've spammed deathstrike and coil like crazy.
You're enhance and your buddy is a hunter, with all those pets and you guys included you can howling blast so nonconstructive damage there lol, not to mention if he has mass plagues rolling with HB spam.

GG rolling with a hunter and QQing about a class you won to lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Howling Blast spamming all of the hunter's pets.

130k healing done? That's one pet sac.

OP is either an idiot or a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
nerf 1500 dks. go go.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]