Warriors

24 Undead Mage
They do 70k dragon roars at 87... What is our equivalent? I've yet to see anything hit over 30k crit at level 88.

Edit: I mean on my rogue, of course.
Edited by Ananichord on 10/8/2012 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Bricke
Eviscerate for 50k with Sanguinary Veins, Slice and Dice and all the procs aligning on the 11th of November when it's raining with a slight chance of hail.

I'm eviscerating for 100k as we speak.

=]
Reply Quote
24 Undead Mage
10/08/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Relikar
Eviscerate for 50k with Sanguinary Veins, Slice and Dice and all the procs aligning on the 11th of November when it's raining with a slight chance of hail.

=]

Calling bull!@#$. 87? Impossible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/08/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Ananichord

=]

Calling bull!@#$. 87? Impossible.

With a ton of mastery, legendaries and Sanguinary Veins, its not hard. Especially if the legendary procs, I would kidney shot with Prey of the Weak and spam Evis and it practically 1 shot people.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've had some pretty high dispatch crits. Close to 70k with 24% pvp power. LL 87 though does make quite the difference but Dragons Roar is a cooldown where dispatch isnt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]