Selling Battle Pets

90 Night Elf Priest
How do I put one of my Battle Pets on the Auction House to sell?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
First, make sure that the battle pet you want to sell can be put into a cage. If it's a wild battle pet, an achievement pet, a BoA/special even pet, or some quest pets, you are unable to cage it.

You can check if a pet can be caged by right-clicking it's picture in the Pet Journal. It'll say "Put in Cage" if that's an option.

If your pet can be put into a cage, once it's caged it becomes a item you can trade or sell as normal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I have two that I put in cages, but when I try to put them into the Auction House...I can't make it into an auction (the create auction button stays unlit) and also the description of the pet turns into something else. (See the screen shot below).... I must be doing something wrong? People are selling the Blue Dragon Hawk in the AH and I see lots of quest reward pets.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/mystrose/WoWScrnShot_100912_070120.jpg

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
use the AUCTION tab to sell , youre auctionator addon is buggy and broken, same for me, but you can sell from the standrad auction tab
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/09/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Demiano
use the AUCTION tab to sell , youre auctionator addon is buggy and broken, same for me, but you can sell from the standrad auction tab

Ah, okay... I will try that.

thanks for all you're help, guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]