good ret 3v3 comps?

100 Human Paladin
Anyone have advice on what are some good 3v3 comps for ret this season?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I can only guess and speculate.

Ret, BM Hunter, Mistweaver Monk (or any healer)
Ret, Feral Druid, Healer
Ret, Arms Warrior, Healer
Ret, DK, Healer
Ret, Frost Mage, Healer
Ret, Destro Lock (any lock probably), healer
Ret, Balance Druid, Healer

I could probably make a list forever but you know I still haven't gotten all my gear yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ret, BM, and BM.

Or Reroll and go.. BM, BM, and... BM.

Actually, I would like to know as well... Because I'm finding it hard to find a class that can't bring more to the table than ret.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ret is a great off-healing spec and in reality will work with just about any good damage dps and healer because of its off-healing capabilities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Iziren
Ret is a great off-healing spec and in reality will work with just about any good damage dps and healer because of its off-healing capabilities.

I do say our offhealing is nice, but at the same time it's outshadowed by other hybrid due to our lack of CC's.

Prime example being shadow priest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Elolence
shadow priest.

I wet myself when I hear those words.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Elolence

I do say our offhealing is nice, but at the same time it's outshadowed by other hybrid due to our lack of CC's.

Prime example being shadow priest.

If you really worry about Shadow Priests so much, get a BM hunter or Warrior. Shadow Priests are really only good at 1v1. The reason why we have problems with them is due to fear, however if you get a dispel bot they become so much easier to beat. In 3s you will have someone who can dispel fear off of you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
anything with a BM hunter or warrior or mage it seems.

oh what a surprise... 3 of the most overpowered classes, coincidence perhaps?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ret, Rogue, Mage

The offheals and multiple BOPS, HOFS (Clemency) are great if the rogue/mage get into a bind.

The mage can lockdown the main DPS (probably warrior) while the rogue sticks on the healer. As a ret you rotate your dmg and cc - Repentence as well as your BOPS,HOFS, WOGS and FOLS.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Instead of creating a new thread, I'll ask here...

Ret, Rogue, Disc Priest. Would that work? Guildmates and I are thinking about getting a little serious about arenas.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret, Rogue, Disc Priest. Would that work? Guildmates and I are thinking about getting a little serious about arenas.

...no. Way too squishy you are essentially going to sacrifice all the ret dps because he will need to use all of his holy power to WoG the party....essentially turning him into a !@#$ty healer with %^-*ty dps. I would replace dic priest with resto druid, that way the ret can actually use templar's verdict and wup some !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for the response.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret + war + healer
Ret + mage + healer

they're really strong right now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]