Looking for Mature, Social Guild

90 Tauren Druid
Hello. I have played WoW on and off since 2007 but recently decided to start playing again. I am a 19 year old college student, a little older than I was in 2007, and so my motivations to begin playing again reflect this. I am too busy to get into hardcore raiding and pvp affairs; I simply enjoy casual play such as levelling, roleplaying, and socializing with other players. And so I am mainly looking for a group of people (preferably older) who enjoy the game in the same ways I do, in an environment that encourages friendship but also maintains a mature environment.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hello there -

We are an active, social, fairly large-ish, all adult guild. Although we do raid and PvP we have many players that are purely there for the social/casual aspects of the game.

We are, for a limited time, recruiting a few more casual/social players - before we close the doors on recruiting for a while. We don't want the guild to get so huge that we're no longer a close knit community.

My recruit spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6631903906
If you have questions, want to learn more about us, contact us and apply at
our website: http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey there...

Would love to get a chance to talk to you about what you are looking for in a guild. We are made up of adults (primarily in our 30s). Our guild has been around since the Open Beta in 2004. If you are interested in chatting...please respond via email at Kahunax @ gmail . com or Real ID at Kawika#1387.

Thanks & good luck with your search!

K
Team X Calibre
www.teamxcalibre.com
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Hi Grazehorn. You are welcome to create an alt and level with us if you like. We are here to socialize, level alts, in a casual environment.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there

Ring of Destiny has been a successful raiding guild for over 10 years, dating back to Everquest. We are a mature group and we are looking for like minded players who love to raid and excel at doing so.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 730-10:30pm EST and we are looking for a couple good members to fill our roster in an effort to push progression. We currently are 8/8H in Dragon Soul. We are a Horde Raiding Guild on the Velen server.

For more information, feel free to contact us in game using RI, battle tags, or email us at ringofdestiny@gmail.com

ringofdestiny@gmail.com

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Toth - Guild Leader
Crichton RealID- david4757@yahoo.com
Battle tag
Crichton4757#1172
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Heyas graze,

Feel free to take a peek at us, we're a casual/social guild primarily but some of us play quite a bit:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6246865747
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]