This pretty much sums it up

90 Orc Hunter
How is this not hotfix nerfed yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6phz0sGik
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
woooooooooooooooooooooooow....

That 2nd match was hilarious or 3rd match? The rogue and warrior.
Edited by Esl on 10/10/2012 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
The fix is really easy. Limit what burst cds can be used at the same time.

But once they nerf BM into the garbage arena spec it naturally is (because of over-reliance on an npc), they need to buff MM/SV or hunters overall will be awful in arena.
Edited by Arrowset on 10/10/2012 5:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/10/2012 05:35 AMPosted by Arrowset

That's interesting because warriors need the EXACT same treatment done to them.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/10/2012 05:41 AMPosted by Esl

That's interesting because warriors need the EXACT same treatment done to them.

Actually what needs to happen is avatar needs to be remodeled into an anti-cc ability (you know, so that tier line is an actual choice) and the damage lost from avatar for PVE's sake moved into our normal abilities (less burst, more sustained pressure/damage).

Then remove pummel silence from gag order and move it into protection spec baseline.

That fixes most of the problems with warriros IMO.

At least, that's how I would fix warriors atm.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Gag order really isnt the issue tbh grux. If they bring up the CD of shockwave to 30s, it would balance out DPS wars particularly arms to be a bit more reasonable.

Gag order is pretty strong though.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Either/or would probably work. But if the cooldown of Shockwave goes up they may need to adjust the damage a bit. As of right now it's balanced to be pretty close to Dragon's Roar on average, though I know the control aspect of it makes the damage not a huge deal. But really, either Shockwave gets nerfed (probably the better option considering how damn necessary Gag Order is to deal with most caster classes) and Gag Order stays untouched or vice versa. Burst cooldowns still going to need to be separated though, this was a pretty major issue in Cata and I'm surprised it was allowed to happen again. I'm really just afraid that all of the QQ is going to lead to every one of these issues to get nerfed, and nerfed hard. Guess we'll see though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I think warrior burst is easily countered. Just like stampede. Shockwave just feels like a lot of control and most of the time I end up dying in a 3s match when I have no outs and the healer is blanketed and I get shock waved. The dmg could be brought up if the CD goes up to 30s.

Shockwave is AOE, while gag order is a choice of 1 target at a time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]