Shadow Hand

90 Human Warlock
If you want to keep coming at me 3v1 that's good, I bring one heals and one shot you all. But please at least try a little bit, it's funny seeing your shaman, druid, and hunter being 100% but damn, after Rrapture came he didn't even get to heal.

Also, any of you little ****s want to chirp, why don't you first fight me 1v1. In all honestly, I don't judge any of you or chirp for us ganging up, it's part of the game, it's funny, but don't think it makes you good. There's legit nothing you nor I can do 2-3v1 with stuns and silences out the ying-yang.

Treat this how you wish, chirp as you will. But at the end of the day know it's just a subtle FYI.

I don't judge on gang bangs, I don't expect you to think I'm !@#$ coming at me 3v1.

I 1v1 your entire guild.

I give Rainbowdash the most respect, my hardest challenge.

And lastly, when I do come with a heals and wipe you once. Don't just fly away and say F this. It's all in good sport. Try your luck next time. Then judge.

Yours truly and forever waiting,

Fearmyfear. <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
If you want to keep coming at me 3v1 that's good, I bring one heals and one shot you all. But please at least try a little bit, it's funny seeing your shaman, druid, and hunter being 100% but damn, after Rrapture came he didn't even get to heal.

Also, any of you little ****s want to chirp, why don't you first fight me 1v1. In all honestly, I don't judge any of you or chirp for us ganging up, it's part of the game, it's funny, but don't think it makes you good. There's legit nothing you nor I can do 2-3v1 with stuns and silences out the ying-yang.

Treat this how you wish, chirp as you will. But at the end of the day know it's just a subtle FYI.

I don't judge on gang bangs, I don't expect you to think I'm !@#$ coming at me 3v1.

I 1v1 your entire guild.

I give Rainbowdash the most respect, my hardest challenge.

And lastly, when I do come with a heals and wipe you once. Don't just fly away and say F this. It's all in good sport. Try your luck next time. Then judge.

Yours truly and forever waiting,

Fearmyfear. <3

This is my kind of post. I respect someone whos got the balls to stand and fight and not QQ about it later, rather accept it and enjoy the challenge. I will take that 1v1 locks give me the most trouble and i would love to face a geared one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
ohai :D btw did 2s against rrapture n dottyspice. rrapture died in about 2-3 seconds and dottyspice ran away and left match. seems legit. btw good fights Fear. was alot of fun. now i dont even see you anymore D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/10/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Ràinbowdàsh
ohai :D btw did 2s against rrapture n dottyspice. rrapture died in about 2-3 seconds and dottyspice ran away and left match. seems legit. btw good fights Fear. was alot of fun. now i dont even see you anymore D:

I pray for the day I get you in arena and reign superior.

<3

It's a shame I never had a full load of cds every time that charge hit me questing or farming =(

I'm in the same spot you found my that one day ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey mate do you just enjoy looking like a fool with Rapture or are you just that bad?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So Metallican camps me about 6v2 and then /lol /spit me haha.

If you think you're good. You're not.

If you want to 1v1 Metallican, anyday.

I will camp you for hours.

Don't judge skill on gang bangs bud, earn some respect like I do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/10/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Metallican
Hey mate do you just enjoy looking like a fool with Rapture or are you just that bad?

See this kind of stuff makes me laugh, I'll die all day and try and blow you boys up.

And you think that makes you good.

You think you embarrassed me?

Earn some respect as a player and don't chirp when you gang bang the heals and then come to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol camp? Y
You're a tool bag, you came and tried to gank people so we pushed your sorry butt out of the questing area. If you want to gank expect to be ganked sooner or later.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
btw this isnt my pvp character D: my warlock will be. i just dont enjoy pvp on my warrior. sooooo leave me alone :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol rapture I have like 11 SS of you dying, so call it a fluke I guess :(

Also tell Wockett if he wants to run away to guards make sure they dont kill him :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol camp? Y
You're a tool bag, you came and tried to gank people so we pushed your sorry butt out of the questing area. If you want to gank expect to be ganked sooner or later.

Lol?

I gank on my own?

If you can't handle me on your own or 2v1 tops, then you're just sad.

To be honest.. I wasn't ganking, I had just came back and Rrapture said he was being camped by you, I joined his party to help him.

Turns out 6v2.

Come with a valid argument or just don't comment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
why listen to someone complain about world pvp? arnt you guys all about it? yet you were talking trash. i dont need to hear you complain. so i left. this is all in good fun. dont take it too serious bro.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Baddies just can't accept they're nothing anymore, go to a care bear server please ;D

Peace!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
and also rrapture. i remember quite clearly, you invited 2 90s from Darkspear to help clean up your mess. you had to bring arena masters to come help cuz you couldnt win your battle. gjob man. respect
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This forum post wasn't about who can gang bang who harder.

I'll die all f***in' day to your group and enjoy every minute of it, it doesn't make me a bad, it doesn't define skill, and I don't judge horde on it if I happen to be in your position.

You chirp because you finally accomplished something, not one of you can solo me, I 1v2 half of you and don't act like you deserve respect for finally killing the ganker.

We are on a PvP server and I will continue to PvP.

World PvP is absolutely amazing now and I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm not gonna s*** on you for camping me 6v2 grats, wish I could bring some boys to make an even fight but seriously, don't be a child.

Like I said, earn some respect, don't gank out numbered then act good, I'd cleave you all down myself if I didn't have to earn with 15 CS's, stuns and other forms of CC.

Call it a QQ but it's just a legit explanation.

You want pride, earn it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Prime > Spice Nation

Get banged on harder Spice Girls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]