closed

90 Human Death Knight
closed
Edited by Nagoul on 12/30/2012 8:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
A stable internet that will not randomly explode your house, castle or what ever living quarters you have is a *must* please and thank you.

(We hate downing a boss and then waiting for people to come back for an hour....)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<witty bump>
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump for Nag, and for fast food everywhere
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'm Interested! I'll find you guys in game, I'm willing to go ele too If need be
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
looking for you, nevertheless, Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ranged- Elemental Shaman/SPriest/Boomkin priority, but every strong dps is more than welcome to apply.

Melee- Would prefer a Rogue or a Windwalker, but again, strong dps is more than welcome to apply.

You are applying to take someone's spot not for a free spot, so keep that in mind. Upon making the cut, you will be expected to begin raiding the next raid day.

Bump for dps!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
It's already at the top, but bumpbumpbump for Nagoul<3.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nagoul<3.

Teeks <3 ty babes
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump for dps!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I am a healing priest (can change for what is needed) and an affliction lock looking for a good team. If you are recruiting for either please let me know! Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
bump for relaxes <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Awwwww :D thank you Ansh haha, we are still looking for dps that can pull more than a potato! We *WILL NOT* accept anyone that is pulling equal or less than our current slackers that do less than they were at lvl 10
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Relaxes please, you are a potato....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was trying to think of a clever way to say bump...but they were all disgusting
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump. again, and again and again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We are two monks (My boyfriend and myself), both currently Wind-walker spec, but willing to change to fit whatever need the group has. He has a decent windwalker and mistweaver gear set and xp at doing both specs in 10 and 25 as I only have a windwalker set.

We are competent raiders and we cleared 8/8H DS prior to it being too easy to matter, have experience with 6/6N MV and 1/6H MV, and have been playing since classic content. Though it may be easier for us to fit into a 25m raid group, we would be willing to do a 10m group.

I have raid lead and guild lead successful groups since classic, and know what it takes to be a part of a progression guild.

Please either contact me in game, in this forum, or feel free to email/Real ID me at teresa.l.blackman@gmail.com. Battle tag #1456

Look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Edited by Jaidá on 10/24/2012 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'll find ya in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]