Shado-Pan Daily's are not fun.

90 Worgen Druid
I just started my Shado-Pan daily's today and i must say it was very painful. The first part of my daily's today required me to kill some stuff and collect a scroll. all the while this npc that is supposed to tank for me is the worst tank in the world! is there an enemy within charging range? CHARGE CHARGE CHARGE CHARGE CHARGE! he doesn't STOP! there isn't a single time where i cant pull just a single enemy he has to pull 6 or more enemy's for me to kill. It is a real pain in the !@#. same thing with the next set he charges every enemy and i can't get any small pulls of less than 6. next you had to collect fire bombs to blow up 100 enemy combatants. That's fine but why is there only one spot where they are fighting? there are not nearly enough enemy's down there to blow up! oh lets not forget that the bug people like to chain fear over and over so half the army runs away and avoids your bombs. Lastly you need to kill a boss that you cant pull without getting you guessed it! another 6 enemys!

overall i would rate these quests as poor. they are very frustrating to do and offer no entertainment at all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I think they are supposed to be challenging.

Today's daily set has an achievement tied to them called "Know Your Role" which requires you to not take any damage from any source while completing them.

Silent Assassin can be tricky also.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
Shado-pan are the top tier dailies, unlocked only after killing an ungodly amount of Mogu.

I tend to think they are supposed to be challenging - it's good to have some hard things in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
they are not challenging because they are hard. they are challenging because of poor quest design and a NPC who likes to pull everything in existence. It frustrates me when i'm trying to only pull one group of enemys and Defender Yi has to charge the other 3 groups that are close by just because they are within charging range.
Edited by Zeljeina on 10/10/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/10/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Zeljeina
they are not challenging because they are hard. they are challenging because of poor quest design and a NPC who likes to pull everything in existence. It frustrates me when i'm trying to only pull one group of enemys and Defender Yi has to charge the other 3 groups that are close by just because they are within charging range.
So don't bring him, if he's causing you that many problems.

That is an option, you know.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'd rather that than AFKing on org until my dungeon pops up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/10/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Malmström
So don't bring him, if he's causing you that many problems.

That is an option, you know.

i shouldn't have to opt out of taking an NPC with me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/10/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Zeljeina
i shouldn't have to opt out of taking an NPC with me.
So bring him and learn to utilize him.

You could possibly just be doing something not-quite-right.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah those dailies were pretty difficult. But I actually liked the change. In my opinion it was a nice transition from "Go kill 12 mogu and blow up 7 cannons". Yeah that tank npc is a pain in the !@#, i'm thinking of taking one of the other npc's tomorrow just to give it a try.

Also,

10/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Zeljeina
oh lets not forget that the bug people like to chain fear over and over so half the army runs away and avoids your bombs

You can use those bombs while your mounted, so you can just fly up in the air and bomb away. Not sure if you already knew that or not
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
that's how i do them. it is more about that stupid tank npc that has no idea how to tank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]