Which do you prefer and why?

90 Orc Warlock
Sitting here bored in the jury pool room, figured I'd throw up a topic and see what happened. So which do you prefer, PvE or PvP? And why? Is there any specific reason for your choice?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
ERPing in Goldshire.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I prefer PvP...there is a thrill about killing other players or getting away from being killed by other players that PvE just dosen't deliver.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey Mckenna. I hope to god you get Glad this season with how stupid your class is.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/11/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Føxhound
Hey Mckenna. I hope to god you get Glad this season with how stupid your class is.

Lol'ed.
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
I prefer PvE. More lore, better music, and less of a chance of inducing nerd rage.

I like PvP too, I just don't like having to pay for a new keyboard every four months.

In other words, there's always someone better than you at PvP, no matter how good you get. Whereas PvE, you're always eventually going to kill the boss.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I'm with the PvP crowd on this one. PvE is fun, once. . .maybe twice. Whereas, with a PvP fight, no two fights are the same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lluuni, I lol'd that time I got you temporarily banned on Winterhoof. Too bad everyone disliked you so much you had to leave for another server. Go stay on your own server forums and quit plagueing ours.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Lol temp banned for 30 mins, entire guild laughed at that, !@#$ was funny as hell. And reason I left this server because PvE here is terrible, and there isn't 1 decent PvPer left.

Edit; But it's ok Mckenna, just keep starting rumors to make yourself seem more important than you really are and that you actually have a clue to anything that goes on in the world.
Edited by Iluuni on 10/12/2012 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Lol temp banned for 30 mins, entire guild laughed at that, !@#$ was funny as hell. And reason I left this server because PvE here is terrible, and there isn't 1 decent PvPer left.

Edit; But it's ok Mckenna, just keep starting rumors to make yourself seem more important than you really are and that you actually have a clue to anything that goes on in the world.

DW, he'll get glad with op fotm cleave Il!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

DW, he'll get glad with op fotm cleave Il!

Too bad he afk's out of BGs when he gets attacked. I can only imagine how quickly he would leave an arena if he gets targeted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sounds like someone is mad :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/13/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Mckenna

If I was mad you would've gotten another inbox spammed with 50,000 blacksmithing hammers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/13/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Iluuni

If I was mad you would've gotten another inbox spammed with 50,000 blacksmithing hammers.

Oh god the lulz. Yeah. Mckenna running Shatterplay, the moment someone swaps to him, /afk, or he'll just iceblock instantly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yeah you spam my mailbox again lluuni and I am happy to report you again. "Um, guys, I can't raid tonight...I got banned". Plus I have it on good authority that people in your guild didn't want to raid with you anymore. Like I said, go back to your own server forums and quit plagueing ours. Same for you too, Foxhound :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/16/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Mckenna
Yeah you spam my mailbox again lluuni and I am happy to report you again. "Um, guys, I can't raid tonight...I got banned". Plus I have it on good authority that people in your guild didn't want to raid with you anymore. Like I said, go back to your own server forums and quit plagueing ours. Same for you too, Foxhound :)

I care about people who didn't belong in <makaveli> think because why?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
John, sure you're not a teenage girl? With the amount of smileyfaces you put in your arguments, you sure act like one. Do you have any bleach in your minifridge?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/13/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Mckenna

^ Pretty much this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Hi my name is Moordeath and I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geiko!
Edited by Moordeath on 10/17/2012 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Warrior
Gobble Gobble
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]