5.1 patch notes

90 Human Rogue
Up on mmo champion, its early i know, but there's no changes there for rogues...of course....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
There weren't any changes during the beta. I'm not surprised.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
10/11/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Scumpy
its early i know

Deep breaths. In, then out. Wax on, wax off.

The 5.1 PTR patch notes don't include any class information AT ALL yet. MMO-Champ and Wowhead are, I'm sure, datamining the living poop out of the PTR server right now to see what appears to have changed regarding class mechanics, abilities, items, talents and so forth. We'll be seeing inaccurate, too-early reports of incoming class adjustments soon.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
You guys havn't rerolled bm yet? Dmg, prep and step, 30-60second fun cooldowns, and a cute cuddly pet. Not to mention we're the most sought after class in PvP and PvE atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/11/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Rfeann
its early i know

Deep breaths. In, then out. Wax on, wax off.

The 5.1 PTR patch notes don't include any class information AT ALL yet. MMO-Champ and Wowhead are, I'm sure, datamining the living poop out of the PTR server right now to see what appears to have changed regarding class mechanics, abilities, items, talents and so forth. We'll be seeing inaccurate, too-early reports of incoming class adjustments soon.

But there is class info? Actually for every class besides rogues.... lol....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Mostly tooltip changes.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I can only hope the lack of Rogue changes are because Blizzard is spending significantly more time on the Rogue class at the moment and did not have the changes ready to roll into the first 5.1 PTR release.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Rogue
Very few of those changes are anything new. Pretty much all class changes on that list are tooltip changes to already-established hotfixes.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
10/11/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Subversiv
Mostly tooltip changes.

Aye. Also, they're not patch notes. That's the list of datamined info I was referring to, which is usually of dubious value -- especially so early in a PTR.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Shaman
There won't be any rogue changes for at least another 3 months. Frankly during the beta this forum was dominated by people like sheevah who were busy telling everyone the sky wasn't falling when it was easy to demonstrate in detail that it was. Any reasonable feedback was drown out by the wave of irrational exuberance from people who knew next to nothing and preferred to frame arguments with emotion rather than logic. Welcome to MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Looking for Rogue changes... found Warrior nerfs. Seems promising.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
@ghostcrawler Nearly all data-mined 5.1 class changes are old hotfixes that everyone already has. We haven't made many new 5.1 class changes yet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
10/11/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Moolipop
There won't be any rogue changes for at least another 3 months. Frankly during the beta this forum was dominated by people like sheevah who were busy telling everyone the sky wasn't falling when it was easy to demonstrate in detail that it was. Any reasonable feedback was drown out by the wave of irrational exuberance from people who knew next to nothing and preferred to frame arguments with emotion rather than logic. Welcome to MOP.

I noticed this too, and said nothing. I figured, "Hey! The devs have been better, I'm sure they'll take it all with a grain of salt and fix things up." Shame on me.

To be fair, MoP has brought a lot of quality-of-life upgrades to rogue that I love. I'm just frustrated right now with how it feels to play. I don't want to pool already-slow energy. I want to push buttons. Hard. *ahem* Yes.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Hunter
10/11/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Yogapants
You guys havn't rerolled bm yet? Dmg, prep and step, 30-60second fun cooldowns, and a cute cuddly pet. Not to mention we're the most sought after class in PvP and PvE atm.

I just started my reroll. This class is so crap right now compared to pretty much every other one. I can't take it anymore.
Rogue from 11/23/2004 -> 10/10/2012
Hunter from 10/10/2012 -> ??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]