fel fire INC!!!!

90 Orc Warlock
I can't handle this right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/11/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Lethos
I can't handle this right now.

I know how you feel. Wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtt!!!!!! Finally we are getting green fire yayayayayay.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
i dont understand the links? just some items? how do they change warlock spell colors?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Can I have have GREEN Mind Flay beam?

:3
Edited by Merciless on 10/11/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
If this does turn out to be real, I just hope they don't forget Destruction's effect where you're on fire.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Chaos...
Destruction...
Control...

You're soul will be mine!
Edited by Djdave on 10/11/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10/11/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Djdave
You're soul will be mine!

Something is amiss here.

10/11/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Vreivai
I just hope they don't forget Destruction's effect where you're on fire.

Yes! That will definitely be in my top 3 favorite effects of fel fire, along with F&B incinerates and green RoF!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
OMG.......I really hope this finally means we are getting our green fire.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
10/11/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Vreivai
If this does turn out to be real, I just hope they don't forget Destruction's effect where you're on fire.

You said EXACTLY what I was thinking.

This will be sooo cool though!
Reply Quote
21 Worgen Warlock
10/11/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Baalsamael
Perhaps, just maybe, even a green Dreadsteed?

I hope it affects our dreadsteeds. i remember watching video on youtube of someone who made a patch that allows green fire, and one of the most epic parts of it was the GREEN DREADSTEED.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Patch 5.1: Rise of the Warlocks
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
SOON
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/11/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Beliael
I hope it affects our dreadsteeds. i remember watching video on youtube of someone who made a patch that allows green fire, and one of the most epic parts of it was the GREEN DREADSTEED.

If we get a green Dreadsteed before we get a flying Dreadsteed, I will probably do nothing, but I will go to bed a scheme for at least 3-4 hours... for the first night.. then probably forget about it.

You can also get this by using EverMorph or iMorph.. but both of these are bannable offences. even though they only work client side; they're against the ToU(S)/EULA, basically.

10/11/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Methalos
Patch 5.1: Rise of the Warlocks

I really hope not... that will mean more people come to the Warlock class... I may be the only one, or one of the few, but being the 2 or 3 Warlock's in a Battleground or Raid made me feel special :3. Now it's like, everywhere I go.. I see a Chaos Bolt or a Purple Jesus Beam....... or some Wing-loving, RPer.

@OP; Despite my less than satisfactory attitude towards more people in this class, I really hope this makes an awesome questline, even if the end is..... Green Fire...

If it is anywhere remotely near the Dreadsteed of Xoroth questline, this will be amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Naturally. After I've resolved to settle at 85, I hear news of a level 90 quest-line for green fire.

I've waited years for this, even petitioning for it back at 70. fml.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
BY THE NETHER YES!

BY THE BURNING LEGIONS BILLIONS, I SHALL TURN THE WORLD INTO GREEN ASH WITH THIS NEW GIFT!

-cackle-
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh I can imagine the rage if this doesn't happen.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10/11/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Baalsamael
Oh I can imagine the rage if this doesn't happen.

Rage? What rage? It's not like if we don't get green fire this patch that we're going to en masse to Blizz HQ, break down the doors, murder everyone inside (excluding Xelnath), set the building on fire, and then urinate on the still-burning ashes. We'd only do the first four things, we clearly wouldn't be able to get close enough to urinate on their still-burning ashes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Now, now. Let's not get too excited! Don't forget the flavor text on the Codex of Xorrath from beta.

I will admit, I am quite excited.

Okay, I'm ECSTATIC.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Wasn't there a datamined item like this in the beta? I still don't believe anything will come of it.

10/11/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Lokthen
I'll believe it when it's live.

Ditto.

Also I predict, if this does go live, that after 2 months everyone on the warlock forum will complain about how bad their greenfire looks and how blizz shafted them again.
Edited by Neueziel on 10/12/2012 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]