Hello Draka, I'm Solar and I've been around Draka over the last few years on various characters just playing casually and having a good time, however I am interested in getting back into the hardcore raiding scene for Mists of Pandaria.

This particular paladin has been my main for about 7 years now (and has gone through numerous transfers/name changes ect.) so I'd like to say I have some knowledge of the paladin class. I am currently prot mainspec and ret offspec.

What I am looking for in this expansion:

1. Heroic Raiding. I would like to join a raid team of like minded individuals interested in downing heroic content and being in the cutting edge of progression. Challenge mode teams for heroics are a bonus.

2. Server Firsts. My goal is to rack up at least one (if not many more) server first kills on raid bosses during the expansion.

3. A fun guild environment. Raiding can't be enjoyable if the people you're with don't know how to have fun. Friendly personalities are definitely something I want to consider when choosing a guild

What I have to offer:

- I am about as knowledgeable as anyone can be when it comes to the paladin class and will bring all my experience with me to any guild I join.

- Dedication. I leveled this paladin as holy during Vanilla, BC, WotLK, and cataclysm. Leveling as holy in vanilla/Bc and actually getting it done is about as close as I can come to proving how dedicated I am.

- I should probably mention my past raid experience here even if it won't tell you much. I raided hardcore during vanilla (cleared MC, BWL, AQ20/40, ZG, Onyxia, and UBRS =D), however my guild fell apart shortly after the release of Naxxramas (We decided to stop when Naxx hit and just get C'thun down before the end but I think we got an Anub kill at some point). The guild did manage to get C'thun before disbanding completely and after that I quit raiding and focused on things in real life. I didn't raid much at all during BC or WotLK, mostly just toying around with heroics and PvP. Cataclysm was much of the same because I was pissed off at the addition of holy power fundamentally changing the way my class functions. I ended up unsubscribing in January of 2011 and just playing on my lower level vanilla account for fun. Near the "end" of cata (when dragon soul was out for an ungodly amount of time) I returned to the game as a rogue (because I wanted to just be pure DPS instead of a healer for once) and went from the character selection screen to deathwing down in one week. At that point in time draka was dead so I just ran some LFR and filled in when needed for my guild's raid team.

This expansion I decided to return to the paladin I know and love and found that I like tanking so far this expansion and want to do some raiding.

My schedule is pretty flexible and I can make most (if not all) nights of the week work for raiding so that shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for reading this, and if you have any questions or want to get in contact with me, talk to me in game or reply to this post here.

Thanks,
Solar
Edited by Solar on 10/2/2012 11:24 AM PDT