Which arena partner would you choose?

90 Human Paladin
So I won't have a lot of time to do serious arena for a few months, but for now my rl friends I went to high school with all want a shot at doing 2s with me.

Unfortunately, they all have pros and cons to them and none are really that great.

Which friend would you choose?

Friend 1:
Decent with his rotation, but makes bad decisions, doesn't listen, and will noobishly accidentally attack the wrong target.

Friend 2:
Follows instructions to the best he can, but is a clicker and keyboard turner.

Friend 3:
Doesn't rage and is always positive, but is sloppy on rotation and often just button mashes.

Who would you choose? xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Whelp, friend one you can't help, friend two is a decent choice if you can show him how to keybind / setup with a multi button mouse, friend three doesn't seem bad just set him up as a frost dk.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
I would go with Friend 2.

Friend 1 would be a really bad choice. Rotation means nothing in arenas. Most of the time a "rotation" for me is 1/5 of a pve rotation. What's important is adaptability, focusing the right target, and class synergy.

Friend 3, while I would love his personality, I would hate to have him as an arena partner. He'd be that guy who would say "Hey guys, I know we all just stood in the fire, and suck really bad, but we can do this! We're awesome!" - Yeah no. Realism is good. You don't want happy/positive equally as much as you don't want rage. You want calm, collective smartness.

The only cons you listed for friend 2 was that he was a clicker. Clicking, while bad, is not game breaking. It's the difference of half a second. And he sounds like a smart guy. So yeah
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Lol friend 3 on Frost DK. Sounds good.

I hate nerd rage and that silence after a loss so is just go with whoever I got along with best.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Go with Friend 2 but if you want to make funny youtube videos go with Friend 1. Friend 3 on a frost DK sounds good too. You can add Friend 3 with Friend 1 for funny 3v3 vids.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Picachu I choose you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I would not partner with anyone who would have me as a partner!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]