Justice and Honor Gear Changes

95 Troll Druid
10/02/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Sëctor
So if you do not want pvp players to feel the need to pve, then why are there no honor weapons available for purchase?

I still feel no need to pve
better to PVP NAKED! than pve in ilvl 9k gear!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Last season, most casters were forced to grind a pve trinket to be competitive for raiding. Also, where can we get our pvp honor weapon ?

Blizz : your statement is FALSE !!!
Edited by Daphné on 10/2/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
NUUUU I already converted all my justice and spent it :'(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I didn't read the whole thread (very rare I do that, but at least I'm honest about it), but are the crafted items getting moved to 458 also, then? Both PVE and PVP?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
need to stop allowing PVE Gear in arenas and rated battlegrounds if you really want to make it fair.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
10/02/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Gnomish
LOL at the fact people are crying over pvp gear is going to be less effective in PVE. Bunch of fails

LOL that's not what they're crying about, but I'm crying from laughing at this post! Many thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Shanndi
I didn't read the whole thread (very rare I do that, but at least I'm honest about it), but are the crafted items getting moved to 458 also, then? Both PVE and PVP?

Well, all my Contender's pieces I can make through Tailoring are still showing as ilvl 450, so I'm going to guess that's a no.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
10/02/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Tiriél

Well, all my Contender's pieces I can make through Tailoring are still showing as ilvl 450, so I'm going to guess that's a no.

OH...I didn't realize it had already gone out. =(

Well that sucks. Thank you for answering me, though. I appreciate it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
OH...I didn't realize it had already gone out. =(

Well that sucks. Thank you for answering me, though. I appreciate it.

The JP change has definitely gone out, because the gloves I got from the Klaxxi are now ilvl 458. However, my Honor gear is still showing as ilvl 464 epics, so I don't know what's up with that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/02/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Bashiok
Players who enjoy PvE shouldn’t feel forced to PvP to get the best gear, and vice versa.

And yet, much like for the first season of Cataclysm, there are once again no honor weapons. Oh the irony.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
people will still get pvp gear first for the fact that you have to unlock gear vendors now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Zeusshama
PS: If you converted your JP to honor for pve you are an idiot and was trying to find a loop hole in the way blizzard has decided to bring back old school style progression and the fact PVP gear is for PVP and you got what you deserved. No, there is no refund.

lol.

You're kind of a jerk, anyone ever tell you that? :)
Reply Quote
65 Goblin Hunter
Why can't I find a report button for this post? I'm not going to point fingers but Blizzard should sincerely apologize for this announcement as it is a display of incompetency and an insult to the players' intelligence.

None of this would have happened if jp was higher ilevel and wasn't gated behind dailies and rep rendering it useless. Not to mention, you can convert jp into honor to buy the honor gear so you don't even have to run a single battleground. Secondly, what was that about making people not being forced to play PvE or PvP if they don't want to? So about the entire history of WoW PvP being ruined by PvE gear and the need to get the best PvE gear and you're about to repeat it with a lack of an honor PvP weapon so people have to run around raiding/lfr for almost a month or so before they can get something which is basically essential.
Reply Quote
Edited by Mightyena on 10/2/2012 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm already at 463 iLvl so it's really no biggie for me. And the first tier Epic unlocking at honored from rep... I'm almost at Revered so meeeh. Those 2-3 iLvl ain't going to make or break your progression not to mention Blizzard was kind enough to introduce the Elder Charms. Which I definitely will be utilizing first to obtain Elegon trinket! Muahaha.

And save the next for Sha-Touched weapon >>> Conquest PvP weapon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This isa bit of a joke, converted 4k JP into honor because I thought 450 JP gear was dumb, Jp ilevel should be 463 the same as heroics, like it was for cata heroics, JP was 346 gear and so were heroics, that way you could buy the pieces u weren't lucky enough to get in heroics cause of !@#$ing ninjas and %^-*. Now I just bought a whole heap of !@#$ and its gone to waste rofl. Great job, WTB rollbacks for this...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I noticed the quartermasters are missing from the hall of legends at orgrimmar. Does anyone know when they will be back and whether they will have the same gear when they do come back or not?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]