Justice and Honor Gear Changes

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Honor gear will be an extra half tier lower than Conquest, making casuals (like myself) that much more of an easy kill. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Looks like it hasnt changed yet
Reply Quote
Biggest bunch of belly-achers I've ever seen
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
Why dont they just make it where PvP gear is on a different iLvl score that PvE gear? seems to me it would address many issues. No one could slip into Heroics unless one really high piece of PvE gear compensated for the zero points they would get for having a PvP item on.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
10/03/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Mmda
this feels like a diablo 3 fix.. and its a very bad sign that bashiok is handling this community as well as he has totally RUINED the D3 community.. :(

Hey don't shoot the messenger. I really doubt this is a one man project.
Reply Quote
well servers go down in 15 minutes, if its still 464 when it comes back it aint changing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
10/03/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Athelstan
I might be forced into asking for guild runs of heroics so I can roll on inappropriate gear just for its ilevel requirements to fill slots to boost my ilevel for LFR. I suspect this could cause a lot of issues and bad feeling for people who don't have that luxury and are using the LFD feature.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I'm lucky that one of my toons (this one) is in a guild that likes to do guild heroic runs.

My other toon is going to be out of luck, I'm afraid, and will get no help from guildies. I was in the LFD queue for just under an hour yesterday, and never got into a heroic. That amount of time, with no guarantee of a drop if I even get into a dungeon, combined with the oppressive time it takes to complete dailies makes it unlikely he will get gear from heroics.
Edited by Taymage on 10/3/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Can I get my gear back without using my item restore?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
10/03/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Mercer
Can I get my gear back without using my item restore?

I got my warriors 463 shoulders that she got from a heroic back that I sold.

Though blizz auto item restore thingy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I just don't understand why they have to make the gear below heroic ilevel? We have to grind heroics to get the justice points, I've been grinding heroics for the last 5 days and only have 5 pieces to show for it. I'm having absolutely horrible luck and am not enjoying my gaming experience thus far.

I want to raid with my guild in a few days, but I won't be able to because loot isn't dropping and the faction blues don't honestly make up for it...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
why the hell do this? lets just make heroic gear better than jp and honor gear now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Thanks for the good info.

How were these item-level and rep-threshold issues not addressed until a week after release?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
haha you wine like a bee hatch
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
It looks like this restart nerfed my gear. Now it is back to running heroics to get gear again for the two slots that would not drop what I needed. I can not wait until 10/25.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
It is now nerfed. I await the fun. /popcorn
Reply Quote
A storm cometh...
Reply Quote
-.-

Well then.
Edited by Mightyena on 10/3/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]