Justice and Honor Gear Changes

90 Blood Elf Priest
Yup. Thanks Blizzard for being jerks. Thanks for punishing me for doing MY homework on my gear, while you apparently ignored every bit of feedback we gave you on Beta. Thanks for wasting 8k JP And Honor.

Thanks so much. Thanks for wasting these gems. Thanks for wasting these enchants. Thanks for wasting my time, my gold, and kicking me in the teeth after I've already paid for these items. Thanks for letting every guild on my server that raided YESTERDAY with the PvP gear have the advantage of the higher ilvl and stats, then nerfing them for EVERYONE ELSE TODAY.

I am so angry right now. I am so disappointed. I want a refund. I want my gems back. I want my enchants back, and I want my points back.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
i am so glad i waited to buy gear
Edited by Raynic on 10/3/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Yup. Thanks Blizzard for being jerks. Thanks for punishing me for doing MY homework on my gear, while you apparently ignored every bit of feedback we gave you on Beta. Thanks for wasting 8k JP And Honor.

Thanks so much. Thanks for wasting these gems. Thanks for wasting these enchants. Thanks for wasting my time, my gold, and kicking me in the teeth after I've already paid for these items. Thanks for letting every guild on my server that raided YESTERDAY with the PvP gear have the advantage of the higher ilvl and stats, then nerfing them for EVERYONE ELSE TODAY.

I am so angry right now. I am so disappointed. I want a refund. I want my gems back. I want my enchants back, and I want my points back.

Amen. Also, *hugs*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Are you going to address converting valor to conquest? The conquest gear is better than VP gear so there is no reason to keep valor points.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Positivity
Are you going to address converting valor to conquest? The conquest gear is better than VP gear so there is no reason to keep valor points.

Maybe they'll nerf that, too! I mean, nevermind that PvPers now have a...what is it...twenty-five ilvl gap????? They have to keep nerfing the PvP gear that they MADE more attractive than the PvE gear, rather than simply buffing the PvE gear to be in-line with the PvP gear and thus people would naturally gravitate towards the PvE gear if they were PvEing and PvP gear for PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
And the best part is the utter silence. They just abjectly refuse to address any of the outrage, any of the salient points. They're just going to ignore us. THANKS AGAIN, BLIZZARD. I FEEL LIKE A VALUED CUSTOMER.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
10/03/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Tiriél
And the best part is the utter silence. They just abjectly refuse to address any of the outrage, any of the salient points. They're just going to ignore us. THANKS AGAIN, BLIZZARD. I FEEL LIKE A VALUED CUSTOMER.

This is par for the course. For example, they have reacted with silence for years about PVE shaman healers. My main was always been a resto shaman, and after my experience in Cataclysm and on the Beta, I left healing all together. Problems? Silence. I find it galling when I see insipid blue posts alleging they "value" our feedback.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
OMFGHFSWTFBBQSAUCE! SRSLY? SRSLY? I SPENT 9K GOLD ON GEMS AND CHANTS AND WASTED 8K HONOR AND JP? THIS IS A NIGHTMARE, AND BLIZZ STANDS IDLY BY WITH NO RESPONSE?! I FEEL LIKE I JUST GOT TAKEN ON A DATE TO MCDONALDS AND GOT A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER AND FRIES AND RAPED IN THE BATHROOM WITH CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER FOR LUBE! DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS BEFOREHAND!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
^^ ouch I laughed so hard it hurt. Still ticked at blizzard though
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is horrible. I just wasted tons of gold gemming/enchanting/reforging/transmogging gear that is now subpar compared to heroic gear.

Not only that, but I vendored some of my heroic gear that's now better for raids. COME ON!
Edited by Alterar on 10/3/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Do u guys blizz care crap about what u write here. If u want action do what im doing closing my 3accounts .. i bet they get this many accoynts closed we will see blue post. Again...
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Sorry for bad typing on my cell reading post.. smart phone not so smart
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
wow some of us already deleted are 463 heroic gear because of the new pvp gear. I had 5/5 and 2 other peaces befor nerf, this is lame....
Reply Quote
Waiting another day to change the gear, this is low blizzard very low.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Sarosha
Waiting another day to change the gear, this is low blizzard very low.

Yep. Guilds that raided yesterday and downed bosses got the advantage of this gear. Now everyone else won't have it. Plus, lots of people had no idea about the incoming nerf, despite the announcements (they don't read the forums or whatever) and bought Honor gear yesterday. They have woken up this morning to find their gear is now blue and has fewer stats.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]