Justice and Honor Gear Changes

10/02/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Draenybrit
Yeah, this doesn't really fix anything. As long as justice gear is inferior to Heroic drops, it's a totally broken system.

How so? JP is supposed to get you geared up for Heroics. 458 does that better than 450. What's the issue?

Cheers.

Gear UP for heroics?

Bwahhahahaa!Dont be ridiculous. They are cheese. Diing 80 > queue.....
Reply Quote
Can you make Conquest gear unattractive for raiding too please? Not looking forward to playing arenas for it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
10/02/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Jhol
ROFL sauce...Do people at this company even think before they set up an expac? Bwhahahahaa!

Things get through no matter how much time is invested i'll look at GW2 for example as its fresh in everyone's mind, all those bannings remember them? go read what they were for, stuff that should have been fixed in beta but slipped through the cracks.

It happens especially in a mmo.
Reply Quote
WTF blizz, at least make JP gear 364 so we can mix and match with heroic dungeon gears. It's not like all of JP gears are perfectly itemized.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This is an extremely poor decision. You made PvP gear viable for PvE, now deal with the consequences. Don't go out of your way to enrage hundreds of thousands of players.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
It's pretty awesome to do this after dumping other gear for honor gear. And after converting JP to honor.

This should have been obvious in beta, nice bait and switch.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
10/02/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Draenybrit
Yeah, this doesn't really fix anything. As long as justice gear is inferior to Heroic drops, it's a totally broken system.

How so? JP is supposed to get you geared up for Heroics. 458 does that better than 450. What's the issue?

Cheers.

How is something you get IN heroics supposed to gear you up to get into heroics?

What's next, running normal raids so you can get into LFR?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hotfix this next week.

Seriously.

This is absolute horse !@#$ that you guys are waiting til a few hours before people start raiding to announce this.

I cannot believe this is going live right before raids. You're screwing over pretty much every raider who had planned out how they were obtaining pre-raid gear.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
This still doesn't address the issue that to qualify for LFR (minimum ilvl 463) you essentially need to either run Heroics until every slot is filled or drop tens of thousands of gold on the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/02/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Seaborn
Bashiok can you tell us how this even went live like this? It took everyone literally 5 seconds to realise honor gear was superior to dungeon gear. How did nobody at Blizzard foresee this?

This times a million.
Edited by Triteia on 10/2/2012 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Please leave the honor gear alone. Just raise the JP gear to 458 and bump up their stats.

It's so much easier.

LEAVE HONOR GEAR ALONE PLEASE.

If you use pvp gear for its intended purpose (PVP) you wont see much of a difference.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
JP Gear still can't qualify you for LFR.

Now the only other way to make up for missing slots--honor gear--has been taken away too.

I guess I'll just craft so... no wait I won't.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I bought several pieces of PvP gear for the specific purpose of getting a superior PvE gearset, so I definitely understand Blizzard's intentions here.

However, I think it's completely asinine to retroactively nerf the Dreadful Gladiator set after anyone min/maxing for first week raiding bought the gear, gemmed/enchanted it, and potentially disenchanted their ilvl 463 Heroic gear because it was ostensibly superior.

You'd think that with half a year of beta they'd have figured out end game gearing, but clearly you'd be wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
JP Gear still can't qualify you for LFR.

Now the only other way to make up for missing slots--honor gear--has been taken away too.

I guess I'll just craft so... no wait I won't.

JP gear was never meant to qualify you for LFR thats what heroic gear plus the rep gear is for. Same thing at the start of every xpac.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]