@ New Brewmasters
* Blackout Kick -> Shuffle - This is your lifeline and should be a button you press until you hit the 30s Shuffle buff, or your healers are okay with you working more of your rotation to damage. If it's not up your healers will notice.
* Guard - Unless glyphed (for only Magical damage), hit this when it's up unless you know a huge Burst sequence from the boss is about to happen. Absorb Shield = Less Healing needed.
* Guard Pt.2 - Guard scales off your Attack Power. Do not use it unless your Tiger Palm is maxed out at 3 stacks. Your specialization makes Tiger Palm free to use and should easily be maintained.
* Lv 30 Talents - These are not meant to be part of our Optimal rotation. If you see some issues with healing or want to be a more utility friendly monk, AND you can spare delaying a Guard, toss up one of the heals but don't go out of your way to maintain it. You are required to keep the enemies on you and that's what you are a brewmaster for. Not a healer.
* When to Clear the DoT - When shuffling, unless you see your Stagger in the red zone, do not try to clear it. If you're hurting and feel the need to clear more, do it no more than once every 10 seconds.
* When in doubt, Shuffle. - Unless your Shuffle buff is at 30s (Current Cap) or near it, Shuffle. Shuffle. Shuffle. The Mitigation is a huge benefit to your party if you keep it up. When it drops... it will be noticed.
Most of all, be patient. The initial pull will be a little crazy or off, but as soon as the motion of the tanking is in you'll be in for some nice pulls.
Note @ Healers - Currently, stuns are a real killer for the Brewmaster. The only option right now to combat it is to hopefully have a Shuffle fully maxed out or kiting.