The 90 PVP gear vendors

90 Human Warlock
Why are the PVP vendors in the middle of nowhere? What was so bad about putting them in SW/Org?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So you can PvP :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/02/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Baneusprime
So you can PvP :P

???
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They're one shottable and the guards are weak as well (as per the requests of PvPers). Even on a PvE server if they get killed the person who attacked them is flagged. How do they not promote PvP?
Edited by Baneusprime on 10/2/2012 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This is definitely not worth it. Maybe they should put the valor vendors off in the middle of no where with a little raid boss infront of them too.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Wouldn't really mind that, as it would promote more people interacting to get the gear we have earned by getting valor.
Edited by Dinan on 10/2/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Where is the vendor? I can't find it -_-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/02/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Toxxy
This is definitely not worth it. Maybe they should put the valor vendors off in the middle of no where with a little raid boss infront of them too.

wish granted. the valour and justice vendors are in nizao temple, even further away. you shouldnt be in stormwind or org anyway, this is mists of pandaria, not mists of orgrimmar, and a minutes flight from the pandaria cities really isnt a big deal. it gets people out in the world, which is good
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/02/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Toxxy

Lol. I love it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Maybe they want you to get out of orgrimmar?

maybe they are trying to recreate that sense of world, get people out of the city and traveling show off some of the amazing visuals?

I dunno those crazy guys.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
So, am I correct to assume that there are no pvp vendors in Orgrimmar anymore?

All pvp vendors have been removed and placed in pandaria areas?

What are those who dont have MOP supposed to do?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Also, is it possible for a level 84 to have 146k life?

My boyfriend has a level 83 and only has 56k life and he has decent gear
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
A better place would put them on top of a mountain, both vendors are unkillable/unattackable, but the only way up the mountain is a 10-15 minute path(mounting disabled) that you have to climb to get to them.

This mountain will flag players for PvP regardless of server as soon as you step within a radius on, and around the mountain.

On a good day, one trip to the vendor should last 2-3 hours while netting 2-4k honor.

Also make it CRZ enabled.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10/02/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Toxxy
Why are the PVP vendors in the middle of nowhere? What was so bad about putting them in SW/Org?

What's so bad about them being out in the world, in a place where PvPers can actually fight over them on PvP servers?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
So, am I correct to assume that there are no pvp vendors in Orgrimmar anymore?

All pvp vendors have been removed and placed in pandaria areas?

What are those who dont have MOP supposed to do?

Not have access to MoP content? Weird.
Edited by Moine on 10/7/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

maybe they are trying to recreate that sense of world, get people out of the city and traveling show off some of the amazing visuals?

PVP vendors have been in the PVP hall in Org/Stormwind since Pre-BC. This is dumb.

Signed,

Someone who played in Pre-BC.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Wait is the 60-85 gear no longer available in Org/SW?
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Warrior

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/07/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Staed
Wait is the 60-85 gear no longer available in Org/SW?

60-80 PvP gear is still purchasable in Orgimmar & Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Okay...maybe I should ask where you get season 11 gear from? The last 3 vendors have been removed from Hall of Legends in Org

The only pvp gear available in ORgrimmar (Hall of Legends) is up to level 80 unless higher pvp gear is available elsewhere in org

The Ruthless Gladiator stuff if gone
Edited by Proliferate on 10/7/2012 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]