The 90 PVP gear vendors

90 Pandaren Hunter
Okay...maybe I should ask where you get season 11 gear from? The last 3 vendors have been removed from Hall of Legends in Org

The only pvp gear available in ORgrimmar (Hall of Legends) is up to level 80 unless higher pvp gear is available elsewhere in org

The Ruthless Gladiator stuff if gone

They removed season 11 gear to "encourage" people to buy Mists of Pandaria, which I have to say was indeed worth buying. BUT when they put the pvp vendors on a wall where you need to go through waves of alliance to actually purchase something is stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Is it really that hard to take the portal to Panda land and take 5 min to fly out there? Is it the lack of patience or the ADHD?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I probably shouldn't say this because I love the idea that PvPers have to fight over the vendor.

But if you really don't want to, get in a cross-realm party with someone on a PvE server and try to get dragged there to avoid having to PvP through the vendors.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
MAD
PLEAS FOR !@#$ SAKE PUT THE VENDORS BACK IN ORG/SW THIS IS %^-*EN RIDICULOUS CANT EVEN FIND THE MOTHER !@#$EN VENDORS, AND B4 YOU CAN EVEN REACH THEM U GET KILLED OVER AND OVER /SPIT ON THIS EXPANSION
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
MAD
SOME CAN AFFORD THE FLYING PLUSS U HAVE TO OPEN EACH FLIGHT PATH MANUALLY COUNTLESS HOURS TO GET TO VENDOR IF NOT ALREADY UNLOCKED THIS IS PURE STUPID VENDORS BELONG IN ORG/SW
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
MAD
ITS RIDICULOUSLY !@#$ING INSANELY HARD TO GET TO THE VENDOR THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! %^-*ING FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THISSSSSSSSS BULLL CRAP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/02/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Evisolace
you shouldnt be in stormwind or org anyway, this is mists of pandaria
Unless, of course, you need to use the AH...

A third of my realm's L90 population is currently AFK in Stormwind instead of VotEB.
Reply Quote
39 Orc Warlock
10/13/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Mad
PLEAS FOR !@#$ SAKE PUT THE VENDORS BACK IN ORG/SW THIS IS %^-*EN RIDICULOUS CANT EVEN FIND THE MOTHER !@#$EN VENDORS, AND B4 YOU CAN EVEN REACH THEM U GET KILLED OVER AND OVER /SPIT ON THIS EXPANSION

PVP on a PVP server, imagine that.

10/13/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Mad
SOME CAN AFFORD THE FLYING PLUSS U HAVE TO OPEN EACH FLIGHT PATH MANUALLY COUNTLESS HOURS TO GET TO VENDOR IF NOT ALREADY UNLOCKED THIS IS PURE STUPID VENDORS BELONG IN ORG/SW

How can you not afford flying? It's cheap. There are tons of quests, dungeons, and dailies that you have available that give coin like loose slot machines. You don't have to "open each flight path manually", and if this takes you more than five minutes to figure out and get to, then you need more help than we can offer over the forums or in the game. Like... you need medication.

10/13/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Mad
ITS RIDICULOUSLY !@#$ING INSANELY HARD TO GET TO THE VENDOR THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! %^-*ING FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THISSSSSSSSS BULLL CRAP

Seriously - medication. Look into it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
10/02/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Baneusprime
So you can PvP :P

^ this unless you come from a pamper wearers vs E server...
it's like Panderia is one big BG haven't had this much fun since TBC.
And no do NOT put them back in Org or SW make people get out in the
world at least. Was enough watching people never leave Org in Cata.
Edited by Raiiju on 10/13/2012 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
A better place would put them on top of a mountain, both vendors are unkillable/unattackable, but the only way up the mountain is a 10-15 minute path(mounting disabled) that you have to climb to get to them.

This mountain will flag players for PvP regardless of server as soon as you step within a radius on, and around the mountain.

On a good day, one trip to the vendor should last 2-3 hours while netting 2-4k honor.

Also make it CRZ enabled.

Oh and a druid's,shaman's push back skills do triple push back power and can blow you off the mountain at 1000% speed and you take lethal falling damage so severe it not only 1 shot you but leaves your body so broken up you get a debuff and can't rez for 5 years. And not only that the pvp gear vendors of the opposite faction will aggro you and one shot you if you do manage to get to the top to buy gear. And if you try to fight the opposite pvp gear vendor trying to kill you every hit you hit the pvp vendor it will spawn 100,000,000,000,000 guards and 100,000,000,000 Raid equivalent Sha's of Anger and Violence.

Sound too stupid to do this , yeah good then don't.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A better place would put them on top of a mountain, both vendors are unkillable/unattackable, but the only way up the mountain is a 10-15 minute path(mounting disabled) that you have to climb to get to them.

This mountain will flag players for PvP regardless of server as soon as you step within a radius on, and around the mountain.

On a good day, one trip to the vendor should last 2-3 hours while netting 2-4k honor.
Also make it CRZ enabled.

I like this idea.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/13/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Mad

10/13/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Mad

10/13/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Mad

Your rage sustains me. (:
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Even in Drakkari, that place is a fricken Warzone..... its WONDERFUL!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have gotten a lot of questions as to where the PvE and PvP vendors are, so I made an easy to fallow video on how to get there. Hope this helps everyone :)

PvE Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYdpLxzY5Kk&feature=youtu.be

PvP Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKs24FrWDec&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have gotten a lot of questions as to where the PvE and PvP vendors are, so I made an easy to fallow video on how to get there. Hope this helps everyone :)

PvE Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYdpLxzY5Kk&feature=youtu.be

PvP Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKs24FrWDec&feature=youtu.be

If only you could have traveled back in time and helped these poor players when they needed it.
Reply Quote
50 Blood Elf Priest
Also, is it possible for a level 84 to have 146k life?

My boyfriend has a level 83 and only has 56k life and he has decent gear

The 84 with the massive health pool has gotten himself some Pandaria greens to PVP with.

No different than any other expansion really. There is 1 bracket that are helped by the newer armor.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Paladin
This is one of the rare occasions where I agree with the OP. PvP vendors are miles away from the Auction House, which just annoys PvPers, as generally you want to get your gear, nip round the corner to the AH inbetween BG queues, and enchant/gem up. PvE'ers like to explore the world, PvP'ers generally just want to do BG's.

It is a very odd design choice, but they really do need to just put them back into the PvP room in the faction capitol, or if needed, put them in Ironforge and Undercity as the current PvP war rooms are getting a little cramped :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think they understand that PvPer's just want to sit in Org/SW and run to an AH to get their gems/chants after they pick up their gear. Blizz wants to bring back WORLD PvP. Not just BG's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If the level 84's have Panda gear it is easy for them to reach that kind of health if not higher.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]