How about a Glyph of the furbolg...

90 Tauren Druid
That turns our bear form into a furbolg, so we can see our armor.
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
how bout no, scotty
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I think that is a cool Idea! and it fights with our WEAPON! soo cooL!
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
YEah, it would be nice. I was just like u b4, tried to advocate changing cat form into this http://homepage.hispeed.ch/narcotic/images/photo3.jpg

But people didn't like it, and i assume blizz won't make it a glyph either...

I don't know why people prefer to be kitties when you can look badass like the tiger i showed in the pic. I guess they're just gay.
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Druid
I, too, think that is a wonderful idea... something for Blizzard to consider, that is for sure - however, I sadly have to say that I highly doubt they would do that. I just believe that all of this would be "too much work" for Blizzard in the long run, which is honestly understandable. Either way, we can always keep our fingers crossed.
Edited by Brittanimal on 10/6/2012 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Furbolg form wouldn't make your armor visible unless they redid all the armor to work with the furbolg model, and they could just as easily redo the armor to work with plain bear form. The point is that making armor visible on druid forms is much more work than most people realize.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]