@Wednesday

100 Human Warrior
Oh come on, now you're all just being lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What news do you bring from the future?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I ain't lazy, I'm busying getting all of my BOAs for my monk! I have everything now, including the BOA legs so leveling will be a stupid breeze. Probably gonna take my time leveling it up, so if anyone wants to level Monks together let me know. We can get out of the island, go Horde, and then destroy dungeons! Dibs on Brewmaster.

Now the other thing i was doing was comparing graphics card. I'm looking at upgrading, but I could use some help. Right now I am running with an EVGA GTX 580, and was looking at the 600-series. I see the 690 is stupid high, so I won't pay a grand for that. However, the 680 is half that, and I'd consider it if it was a huge upgrade over what I have now. I'd have to get a new PSU for it since mine's basically just under it's limit, and I could add another fan or two.

Anyone tech savvy enough to shed some light on this to confirm / deny it being a worth while purchase? Or just not to?
Edited by Clutche on 10/2/2012 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My monk is sitting at like 30 or 31 right now. I don't have the leg BoA's but otherwise good to go. If you wind up catching up I'd be glad to dungeon grind it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/02/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Durendall
My monk is sitting at like 30 or 31 right now. I don't have the leg BoA's but otherwise good to go. If you wind up catching up I'd be glad to dungeon grind it.

I was killing you earlier today
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Well we spent all night working on the HM stone guard mechanics and wiping on purpose so we could redo it. Got him down and will do Feng tomorrow. Plus side, think we have HM stone guard down really well.

got tank belt and neck
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Killed first boss

/clap
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Guillds are overrated. i dont think ill be playing much anymore. im not sure anymore.
Edited by Smallviille on 10/2/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
First boss doooown
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/02/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Smallviille
Guillds are overrated. i dont think ill be playing much anymore. im not sure anymore.

Who did you piss off this time, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Clutche you should totally go red panda with that mog :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Could of been better. Tomorrow night should be.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/02/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Ethica

The tail alone gets under my skin. @_@
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/02/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Clutche

A few raiders was saying some stuff behind my back and I called them out on it and they got mad. They forgot I was still log into remote chat. I lost a good friend(who is the GM) because he didn't want to lose the 5 raiders that said stuff behind my back. They said it was either me or they was leaving the guild. Some friend.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Need a couple replacements in our group I think - Gara'jal would have went down had DPS been carrying their weight.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
10/02/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Kreag
What news do you bring from the future?
You damn Americans are too slow, it's been Wednesday for 20 hours now!

10/02/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Ethica
*poke* How's your prot warrior guide coming along? Dunno if you saw my posts in the Tuesday thread but I've written one because I was apparently bored and too busy coughing my lungs up this morning to be bothered doing dailies.
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Got to kill Sha of Anger today. That was neat. Also managed to pick up a couple epics between the quest and my VP. Score.

I may or may not have race changed.
Edited by Myleene on 10/3/2012 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warrior
10/02/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Smallviille

A few raiders was saying some stuff behind my back and I called them out on it and they got mad. They forgot I was still log into remote chat. I lost a good friend(who is the GM) because he didn't want to lose the 5 raiders that said stuff behind my back. They said it was either me or they was leaving the guild. Some friend.

That sucks. Ive been there before. :/

but it happens. Its the internet :)

-hug- :3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
My armory won't update >:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]