<The Devil's Rejects> (H)

90 Tauren Druid
The Devil's Rejects its looking for new raiders for their raid teams. I am looking for dedicated players that are willing to learn and progress as a guild. Our teams are close-knit friends that focus on guild progression more than personal progression. All prospective raiders need to be able to raid for about 3 hours on a raid night, and have the patience to learn new fights and wipe continuously.

Team One is looking for a Healer and a Hunter. This team has been together for 6 months and was 5/8HDS 10man by the end of Cata. I would prefer any healing class besides Pally or Druid, but I am willing to make an exception for anyone that is well educated on their class. Raid nights are Wed/Thu/Mon 7pm while working on Progression.

Team Two is looking for every role. This team has been together for about 3 months and was 3/8HDS 10man by the end of Cata. Tanks are specifically needed. They need dedicated players that are willing to stick with the team, even though it is not fully formed at this moment in time. They raid Tue/Fri 7pm, but will add/change days as they get more DEDICATED people.

Please message me in game, email me at harlee.reyes@go.tarleton.edu, or add my Battle Id (Mahtaika#1873) if you are interested. Thanks for your consideration!

Long Live The Rejects!
Mahtaika of Drak'thul
Raid Lordess of The Devil's Rejects
Edited by Mahtaika on 10/26/2012 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Edit: Class of range dps Team One needs and Heroic DS progression.
Edited by Mahtaika on 10/3/2012 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey Mahtaika :3! oh btw Happy Birthday!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are now officially recruiting a healer, 1 mdps, and 2 rdps for our core raid team. Current composition includes:

1 Blood DK
1 Guardian Druid
1 Holy Paladin
1 Resto Druid
1 Arms Warrior
1 Fire Mage

I would prefer a Priest healer, a rogue, a hunter and a warlock, but I am willing to negotiate based on experience, knowledge of classes, and dedication. Please contact me if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump as we are still looking for a few good rejects!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Team Blue still has 1 spot open. I would really like a shammy dps, but I will take anything that does not hurt my current composition:

Blood DK
Guardian Druid
Holy Pally
Resto/feral Druid
Disc/Shadow Priest
Arms Warrior
Fire Mage
Demo Warlock
BM Hunter

Also, if you are interested in starting your own raid team, please feel free to contact me, as we need a new Raid Leader for our Team Red.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So, you know that moment when people decide not to raid on your team anymore because another team is facerolling bosses and they want gear handouts? Well, I do...

In other news, I am STILL looking for a dps for my raid team. And, recently, we need a new healer, preferably a priest.

Once again, I want to emphasize that I am looking for people that want to progress AS A GUILD. Guild progression BEFORE personal progression. You MUST be willing to wipe continuously. My raid team is a team of friends, who raid only for fun and as a stress reliever from the "real world" (for those of us that still know what that is). If we dont get a boss down in one night, so be it, we will try again next time and be better than the previous night.

Let me know if you are interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]