MMR, Vendors Priests. What happened?

100 Undead Priest
No MMR reset? Really?

Arena/Honor vendors after how many years of being in org/stormwind why would you move them to the stupidest place ever? to get people to buy the expansion? To screw of everyone but lv90s who can actually get up there?

Nothing like watching vendors get smoked by alliance and/or horde while trying to purchase gear. Move them somewhere better if you want them segregated from major cities, put 'em back in Dalaran or Shatt and make those zone the new pvp hubs.

Disc Priest, WTF? Ugh horrible right now. I am definitely not pro but even I can tell the difference in the class.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Death Knight
i was wondering what happened to all the vendors.....sigh......now i have to get the new expantion so i can get better armor :'(
they really should put them in another city.....
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Add rogues to the list of 'wtf happened'
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I play on a pretty populated PvP server and I've never once had an issue with the vendor location. Didn't know people did that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/11/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Mangoes
I play on a pretty populated PvP server and I've never once had an issue with the vendor location. Didn't know people did that.

+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]