"An Error Has Occured" Upgrading acount issue

88 Troll Rogue
So Ive been playing on cata and I had wanted to get MoP (after release) so I was purchasing it on a credit card I had used before for other account purchases (which had worked) but when i filled it all out then it said "Error Has Occurred" and a link below saying "Return o account management. I know all the info is right, can somebody please help me? :/
Support Forum Agent
Have you created a Billing Profile for the method of payment you are using, Aeneshaloth? That message is fairly generic so I can't tell you why you may be having an issue but that would be a good first step in troubleshooting.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/adding-and-managing-a-game#Payment

Additional troubleshooting advice can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147177758
88 Troll Rogue
Yes I do have a billing network, Ive used it before and have had successful purchases with the card
90 Tauren Hunter
I had an issue with a card I had before as well. What had happened is that card had an expiration date that had expired and so I simply entered the new expiration date. That did not solve the problem. However, when i went to the option of entering a new card and simply entered the same card number with the new expiration date, I was able to use the card. No idea why I had to do it this way, but if your card did expire and you had to enter a new expiration date, you may want to do what I indicated.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]