Bloodbath for prot, thoughts?

90 Blood Elf Warrior
I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on blood bath for tanking would it be better in 5 mans? is it even an option in raids?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I dont know about raids yet but i do know that it is an excellent ability for 5 mans..i macro it to my thunder clap and open with it and now all mobs im tanking have two bleed effects..its amazing..much better in my opinion then Avatar and more utility for 5 mans wherin you can only really use avatar every 3 minutes and best used with banner and reck.
Edited by Ashguard on 10/3/2012 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I think, though I have no evidence to support this, it's probably the best in that tier for dps, but Avatar wins out for survivability.
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bloodbath is good for a little bit more dps and threat in 5 mans. but avatar wins out in terms of survivabiltity due to the increase in rage gen for block and barrier
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
sooooo much damaaaaaaaaage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]