464 Prot Pally/Rogue LFG

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am a 464 prot pally, I can also play ret very well. I went 8/8H in DS and was 408 ilvl. My roomate plays a rouge and can do alot of dps, he had legendaries in Cata and was 405 ilvl. We are looking for 10 or 25 man and can xfer/faction change if nessecary. We are looking to join a group and raid immediately.
Edited by Normajeanz on 10/3/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We could use both of you right now, trial for core spots, we start raiding tuesday, if you like new projects that have potential read on.

Hello There,

Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become mroe developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core:

-1 Tank (Paladin or Warrior)
-1 Healer (Resto shaman or Holy Paladin Pref!)
-All DPS except DPS warrior or lock

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply!

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds!
If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challange then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We are in need of a prot pally and rogue to progress through MoP with us. My battle tag is Fifel#1656 if you have any questions.

Guild: Resurgence (25 Man)

Server: Stonemaul (US-PvP-PST)

Progression:
T13 8/8H
T12 7/7H
T11 12/13H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00PM to 10:30PM PST

Loot: Tiered DKP system

If you are interested, check out our Recruitment page at http://resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Simony, Pewpew, Vaelith or Caides in game.

We hope to be raiding with you in the near future.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hey, I just looked for you on your realm but you weren't on =[

We are in need of a rogue and tank immediately to help push top 100. We are 1/6 already with Feng to 20%, 25 alliance.

Infusion of Azjol-Nerub I'd much rather talk to you personally as a tank role is critical to fit well!

Decix8@gmail.com
decix#1306
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
MMOs before Hos is a group of long time friends and guildies that assembled on Lightning's Blade to play together. The guild as it stands has been around for about 2 years, and many of us have been playing together since Vanilla.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8PM-1130PM EST and occasionally add more days during progression (we will let everyone know ahead of time so people don't get left out).
We expect no less than 95% attendance, and we allow NO unexcused absences (Raiders are provided with cell phone #'s of officers to let us know when you won't be at a raid). We use a 5 officer loot council system that is based on PERFORMANCE, NEED, and ATTENDANCE.

If you are interested in joining please talk to Ðron in game, or add me on Real ID : dronabinol_xx@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687

^ here is a link to our recruitment topic if you would like to check out our guild.

25 man, went 8/8 heroic DS (back in May)

Tues, Wed & Thurs 8:45pm - 12:00 Eastern.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If you are still looking add me <shatter>(4/6) we are on area 52 #4 horde server US. Battle ID deathyeilda#1135
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Hi there,

I am an officer from Visage over on Mal'Ganis (cst). Currently we are in need of 2 mele dps spots for our core 25m.

We raid Tues and Thurs 7:15 Server - 10:45 Server (8:15-11:45 Est, 6:15-9:45 Mst and 5:15- 8:45 Pst), and Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 server. While our Sunday is optional and is voted on every Thursday if we step in that Sunday. (If 20 people vote for Sunday we will raid and fill the spots for the 5 that do not want to raid that weekend, while if 19 or less voting yes we will get together a 10m for that Sunday)

We formed around the start of DS as a 10m guild, grew to three 10m and clearing 8/8. This summer we decided to form a 25m group so now we run two groups, 25 and 10.

We are focused on progression and exspect everyone to hold their own while we give few warnings when people are not, we feel if a person wants it they understand what they need to do and we do not want to hold peoples hands. We are not here to waste our time or others.

If you are intrested feel free to fill out an application at http://visage-guild.com.

Thanks for your time and good luck in your search for a new home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]