Almost 90 what to Spend JP on first?

90 Night Elf Druid
I havent looked into what heroic 5 mans drop and which valors are best to get first so if someone has please infrom me how i should spend my JP. On which Items

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Convert your JP to honor and buy that set of gear.

Feel free to replace honor pieces with heroic item level pieces if you choose as you get them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
honor pieces? LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Honor pieces are seriously better than non-heroic (450) stuff from jp vendors, and only slightly worse than heroic (463) gear, depending on class/spec. For realz. It's strange, but true fact. They're itemized differently now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They have made an effort to blur the lines between PvP and PvE gear to allow for some crossover. Right now the lines are really blurred in the favor of PvP gear. The nerf bat has been summoned and will strike shortly from my understanding.

Inspect my player, note all of the currently epic gear acquired from Honor.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Convert your JP to honor and buy that set of gear.

Feel free to replace honor pieces with heroic item level pieces if you choose as you get them.

Did you know that they nerfed honor gear again like a day or 2 ago? They made it blue quality and ilvl is 450 vs what it used to be 464.

My advice to you, run regular lvl 88 dungeons get 450 gear then go do a world boss "Sha" in Kulnai - summit. Even if you don't win a piece of gear, make sure you LOOT the corpse of Sha because it drops 100% (for everybody) a quest item when you turn it it, it will award you with epic feral boots. Call them wealfare epics of whatever...still better than anything out there.

Start working on your reputations. Golden Lotus is the most important one because it unlocks another rep once you become revered with them (I know as crazy as it sounds) it's not easy to obtain vp gear where you can just face roll endless heroics and gear up in epics as it was in Cata.

Golden lotus rep is required (honored or better) to get some basic epic items such as valor points rings etc.
Edited by Elvinna on 10/4/2012 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/04/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Elvinna
They made it blue quality and ilvl is 450 vs what it used to be 464.

They are now 458. It's still a very variable alternative.

On top of getting the Golden Lotus, do the Klaxxi stuff too. Golden Lotus opens Shado-Pan and the Klaxxi have some awesome Guardian stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]