Not again..

So Earth Shield is purge/spellsteal-able in one stack again, which is the dumbest thing ever. This really cripples resto shamans PvP wise, and there was absolutely no reason for this.

Also, they removed JC gems that give resil, yet another thing that didn't need to be done. I didn't spend all my gold for a profession that gives me stats I don't even want as the bonus.

Hopefully they fix these small things that really hurt shamans PvP wise.

Another thing; I don't think Stormlash totem is good enough to have a 5 minute cooldown, this isn't a huge deal but it would be nice if it had maybe a 3 minute cooldown or did more damage/ignored resilience.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So Earth Shield is purge/spellsteal-able in one stack again, which is the dumbest thing ever. This really cripples resto shamans PvP wise, and there was absolutely no reason for this.

Also, they removed JC gems that give resil, yet another thing that didn't need to be done. I didn't spend all my gold for a profession that gives me stats I don't even want as the bonus.

Hopefully they fix these small things that really hurt shamans PvP wise.

Another thing; I don't think Stormlash totem is good enough to have a 5 minute cooldown, this isn't a huge deal but it would be nice if it had maybe a 3 minute cooldown or did more damage/ignored resilience.

I have to agree with this change considering the changes made to dispel. Shammans could go for entire games never needing to cast a heal. The amount of healing a shamman was getting back during a stun or silence often made them unkillable as targets. Coupled with wind shear, grounding, and tremor, shammans were far to strong last season. The fact they still have those tools warranted a much needed change to their strong healing. In many of the major competitions last season, all we saw were shamman healers. Maybe 1-2 priests. 1 paladin for the odd melee team, and no druids.

Time to tone them back.
Reply Quote
Shamans are behind druids in arena currently. I was watching a live stream with vanguards 3's which is known for insane burst damage and every time they went for the kill that shaman survived EVERYTHING lol they even called the shaman a god in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]