Hord plz dont gank me once i buy mop

90 Draenei Paladin
I havent gotten mop yet but with recent thread posts from hordes
like chillerace are kinda telling me that once i buy MoP
I might be ganked so im counting on people to protect me while I quest(lol)So if u could have mercy for this epic draenei i would be deeply appreciated :)(lol yeah right)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You're in World PvP's Finest, I'll go out of my way to gank
Reply Quote
you're in "WORLD PVPS" Finest
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh look another bad paladin trying to make a name for himself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hordes like chillerace

Rule #1 Chillerace is on crack.

If anyone does grief you-- 5 allies will drop out of the sky and kill it for you. The horde GREATLY exaggerate their presence in pandaland allover these forums, it literally isn't even close to balanced, it's just a horde bloodbath everywhere you go.

Walk tall and quest well tiny pally! The Alliance has your back!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
didn't I 2v1 you, then me and woggle 2v5 you and a bunch of !@#$%? please try and stop us from ganking this kid.

-poonster

No. You and another 90 were spawn camping cowmastr (87) So cow called me, and I called my friends (a 90 prot warrior in pve gear and lvl 87 grant) and we forced your sorry selves to camp someone else. You aren't good.
Edited by Invincible on 10/3/2012 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

No. You and another 90 were spawn camping cowmastr (87) So I called my friends (a 90 prot warrior in pve gear and lvl 87 grant) and we forced your sorry selves to camp someone else. You aren't good.

I knew you would say that. SOOO We took SS's of our combat logs and the 5 of you dead. when poonyo gets on he'll link them for ya cutie. Btw you're missing a few other 90's you called that got stomped. Also you were the one that left little old cowmastr to die after you got stomped. tsk tsk :)

The only 90 was me and dragon and dragon was in pve gear. Did you happen to take a ss of you running away?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/03/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Paudine
:)

Stop making smiley faces, it's creepy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
World pvp bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]