Art Commissions

90 Blood Elf Priest
..Hello, Moon Guard! <3
I'm not quite sure how to go about this, as i'm still very new to advertising, but, I'm currently doing painted head shots for 10$. I'm kind of a new artist, so there are some things I haven't tried yet, but, I enjoy testing out new stuff. My gallery is posted here: http://posia.deviantart.com/ if anyone wants to have a look.

If you are interested in a commission, you can contact me via a note on DA or in game on my priest (Sariellia). Thanks! :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Friendly Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
All of this lady's stuff is wonderful and she deserves way more attention.

So, bumping. Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
.. aawh, Shir. /blush
Thank you for the bump! :D
Reply Quote
Really liking what I see. Wallet's a bit tight, but I have you bookmarked now. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Ten bucks you say? I might be interested. How exactly would we go about paying ya?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'll put an asterisk next to your name on the dA listings thread. :) That way people who go there will know you're doing commissions! ^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
@Regg, Thanks! (:
@Marionos, Currently I do all my stuff through paypal.
@Athynas, Thank you very much! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Also, could we see examples of your work? So we know what style of drawing we're paying for?
Since, after all we don't want to pay $10 and find out we got a picture of a dreanei, that's just a blue stick figure, no offense to you or anything, just being careful.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Also, could we see examples of your work? So we know what style of drawing we're paying for?
Since, after all we don't want to pay $10 and find out we got a picture of a dreanei, that's just a blue stick figure, no offense to you or anything, just being careful.

Uh... http://posia.deviantart.com/ She said it in the first post..XD
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
You appear to be a simply adorable individual.

I'm very interested in having some work done.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
@Forte, Eeeee. :D! Do you wanna talk about it? I'm about to log into game, or I can send you my email if you'd rather chat through that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Headshot might be nice. Can you do pairs?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bamp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
@Jarkere, As in two people together in a portrait, or summin else?
@Gyyn, boop.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
@Jarkere, As in two people together in a portrait, or summin else?
@Gyyn, boop.

Two people in a portrait was the idea, but two portraits would work too. (Sorry about the late response, just got back from work.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay, Jark! If you wanna talk about what you're interested and all that jazz, since you're alliance, you can note me on Deviantart or email me at foxtheimmortal@gmail.com x3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bumping because talent.
Reply Quote
Very, very nice art. I like very much!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Such pretty work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]