Best Xpac Ever

90 Draenei Death Knight
until I hit lvl 90 today and mop became the average xpac as cata was.

1. Only 4 non heroic instances. Since you created 7 new instances i don't see a reason to limit 3 to heroic mode.
2. Motes of Harmony. Ok blizzard so i work 50 hours a week and don't really have time to spend doing things I don't like specially when I'm playing a game which is supposed to make me happy and not agonize in the mind numbing npc's killing spree and hope to find motes.
3. PvP. I'm not gonna even mention the issues because i'd be here the entire night. My only question about pvp is. Do you really care about your customers that like pvp? I think there is a lot of ppl that mainly pvp and that are not happy. If they are not happy they quit if they quit ppl at blizzard lose their jobs. If blizzard employees lose their jobs they become hobos. Don't let you guys become hobos.
4. No Ah in the new city.
5. PVP gear vendors were sent to work in an isolated area because they don't deserve to be in a more convenient place.
6. Found out that is not althoolics friendly.
7. Promise to "Play it your way" was not delivered

To not be unfair and look like a troll i have to say that mop was very well done and i loved every zone and questing. But i think there are many things that should be fixed during beta and never come to live.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Vingador
4. No Ah in the new city.

Oh, not this again. Did they not learn from Shattrath...

That's not a bad thing

3. PvP. I'm not gonna even mention the issues because i'd be here the entire night. My only question about pvp is. Do you really care about your customers that like pvp? I think there is a lot of ppl that mainly pvp and that are not happy. If they are not happy they quit if they quit ppl at blizzard lose their jobs. If blizzard employees lose their jobs they become hobos. Don't let you guys become hobos.

Uh... ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
1. Only 4 non heroic instances. Since you created 7 new instances i don't see a reason to limit 3 to heroic mode.

They thought it was a waste of time to create 2 versions of a dungeon for level 90. And I agree.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
10/03/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Ayurî
Every 590-600 recipe in engineering requires atleast one except the goggles. You HAVE to farm Spirits of Harmony to level engineering.

No you don't.

It's more convenient to do so, but you can get points up to 600 with Ghost Iron Dragonlings and Thermal Anvils.

10/03/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Astasia
Having leveled Engineering on two different toons, I would have to say it is by far the most worthless profession out there. Don't level it. Leave crafting professions to those stupid enough to grind them.

Hahahaha. No.

Engineering is hands down, the most powerful PvP profession right now and for utility in both PvE AND PvP, it cannot be beat, especially since they updated some of the tinkers (specifically the Wrath frag belt) to be on par with MoP damage.

If you want to make money, choose a different profession, but saying Engineering is worthless is just plain wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Can't you put a bit of time in with the tillers and wind up spending 5 minutes a day to get 16 Motes of Harmony a day?

I mean, it's not much, but surely it'd make it a bit easier.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/03/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Soeroah
Can't you put a bit of time in with the tillers and wind up spending 5 minutes a day to get 16 Motes of Harmony a day?

The problem is not getting 16 motes, the problem is getting hundreds of them. When I hit 90 i wanted to be able to craft my gear but i couldn't because after 26 hours played i only got 60 motes. I bought couple patterns and ran out of them. So now i need 50 motes to craft 1 weapon.

My wife who was leveling with has mining and skin as professions and we thought that the motes she got were wasted because i wanted to buy the LW patterns to craft her gear and since they are soulbound it could not be done.

Is faster and easier just do get into bgs and heroics undergeared and be carried listen to people complaint about your gear than go farm those motes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest

That's not a bad thing

I think it's a bad thing...for a few reasons.

It is a bad thing when they've encouraged people to play alts for the last 2 expansions and then there's a giant change that discourages alts.

It's a bad thing for their sub numbers at the end of a tier when raiders only log into their main to raid because they just can't bring themselves to grind that crap on another toon.

It's a bad thing for smaller guilds that rely on alts to cover gaps in professions. The answer to 'recruit' more is not the answer, really. In smaller guilds, it's often difficult to find someone who fits in the culture.

It's a bad thing simply because I, and others, like playing on more than my raid toon. Sometimes I need a break from being in melee range and want to stand back and pew pew. If I don't have that option, I'm logging out.
Reply Quote
PVP was never WoW's strong point, and never will be, and that is just as it should be.

You don't have to grind motes if you don't want to - I haven't found any recipes yet that require me to use the Spirits of Harmony as part of the mats.

I agree that the dungeon choices on release were very underwhelming.

as a tailor, imperial silk with no cd
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Mage
Stop complaining or there will be no achievement (and I don't mean points) in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/04/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Trancekuja
Stop complaining or there will be no achievement (and I don't mean points) in the game.

There are a A LOT in the game to be achieved. Boring mindless grind is not an achievement because the only thing you have to overcome is time and patience. You don't really need to get better at the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/03/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Peachey
Oh, not this again. Did they not learn from Shattrath...

Don't forget the more recent Dalaran!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/04/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Sinfulbliss
Don't forget the more recent Dalaran!

Yeah they added later on for eng only and when cata came out everyone could use.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/03/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Astasia
Every 590-600 recipe in engineering requires atleast one except the goggles. You HAVE to farm Spirits of Harmony to level engineering.

Having leveled Engineering on two different toons, I would have to say it is by far the most worthless profession out there. Don't level it. Leave crafting professions to those stupid enough to grind them.

i tripled the gold cap with crafting professions, tell me more about how stupid we are. engineering is more about pvp but it still made me gobs of money
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]