Best PvP healers in MoP?

90 Pandaren Monk
How would you rank them overall? Bgs are prob more important to me.
Reply Quote
Not a priest
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/04/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Serelina
Not a priest

^ :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
IMO.

Paladin > Druid > Monk > Priest > Shaman.
Reply Quote
Monk/Rshaman/Rdruid top tier

then Hpal, and priests are the worst atm
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I have played 30-40 RBG's since MOP Launched. Current rating is 2K. I can Say my Holy Priest can keep up with RDruids no problem. Most games I'm top heals with RDruids right on my heals or slightly ahead. I will say Mana is a huge issue but if you play smart they are many opportunities to drink and get mana back. I do feel squishy at times but I die no more then my druid counterparts.

Disc Priest and Paladins are worthless in RBG's at this point.

RDruid>H Priest>RSham>Monk>HPally>Disc priest

Monk healers do have potential to be top heals but I just do not see enough of them to justify a higher ranking.
Edited by Jtpackard on 10/10/2012 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10/2012 02:06 AMPosted by Jtpackard
Paladins are worthless

???

?!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/battlegrounds/?spec=11%3A4%2C10%3A2%2C2%3A1%2C5%3A1%2C5%3A2%2C7%3A3&characterName=&battleGroup=&realm=&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&specType=filter
Edited by Kaeladin on 10/10/2012 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Only two of those Pally's are level 90 the rest are lvl 85. Like I said worthless.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Jtpackard
Only two of those Pally's are level 90 the rest are lvl 85. Like I said worthless.

...so the level 90 healer representation in the top 2000 for RBGs consists of three druids and two paladins. Three resto druids and two holy paladins have managed to get to 2400+ since launch.

And yet somehow, holy paladins are worthless, but holy priests, resto shamans, and monks (whose representation at 2400+ is zero) are not worthless?
Reply Quote
5 Dwarf Priest
Druid, Sham, H Priest, Pally, Blood DK, Shadow w/ halo, boomkin, Disc
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I switched from holy paladin to resto druid this expac... and it wasn't a poor decision. With the amount of CC being thrown everywhere the fact that druids rely on HoTs to heal and paladins have only casted heals and 2 instants makes them more subject to being CC'd and killed.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I dont need to look at the board. I go off of what I see in RBG's. When a HPriest and Reso Druid can all top 20 mil a game while a holy pally struggles to top 10 mil thats a huge difference. This isnt isolated either. I will be running some games later today and I will screen shot all of them and let you see where different healers stack up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
IMO.

Paladin > Druid > Monk > Priest > Shaman.

I'd list:

1. Druid
2. Monk
3. Paladin
4. Shaman
5. Priest

Mistweaver are a definite sleeper here and by seasons end, once high level players get the hang of em we'll see them everywhere.
Reply Quote
[quote]IMO.

Mistweaver are a definite sleeper here and by seasons end, once high level players get the hang of em we'll see them everywhere.

Shss dont tell anybody.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Blood DKs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mistweaver can be scary good sometimes. We have a good chi dump aoe heal in uplift. TFT is pretty awesome and causes 200k+ crit surging mist or causes uplift to renew "renewing mist".

Plus theres some interesting mechanics with LoS and jade serpent statue. Transcendence is really fun too since practically no one knows how it works or expects it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What happened to Holy Paladins in PVP???? Is it just me or do we just suck now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1.monk
2.druid
3.monk
4.monk
5.monk
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
HC
Every healer is pretty close except priest, I don't think here is a X to X placement, they each have their comps and strengths/weaknesses. Once priest get brought in line it may be safe to say it's the closest healers have been in a long time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]