85 Tauren Shaman
welcome to pvp healing in mop

hea-----interrupted

my dps classes heal better
very sad
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
my orders will be:

Monks are #1 healers in rbgs it's almost impossible to kill them with so many cc and get away moves and super strong heals.

resto druids are #2

resto shamans are tied with holy paladins

and last of coarse priest.

ALL healers will drop just the same way in rbg no matter how strong they get if they are a primary focus of hard switches if they don't get peels or heals from other O or healers.

but on a 1vs1 or 1vs2 scenarios mist weavers and resto druids are really strong

no healers will live through 4 or more peeps on them in rbg. every body drops like flies most of the time no matter if your dps or heals.

no peals or heals all healers will die when a train comes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
In arenas against my warrior...i find the Resto Shamans are the biggest pain. Druids aren't so bad cause you just need to do a hard switch...shamans seem to have so much burst healing and so much cc these days...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
disc priewsts are number one by far, these guys dont know what they are talking about or they just plain suck at disc, i have ever single healer at lvl 90 aznd fully geared on all, first it goes, disc, then its between rshammy and monk, then rdruid then holy pally

The responses are accurate for the dates they were posted.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Lots of people are saying disc is horrible... Sad. While I don't have a lot of RBG experience, every RBG I was healing in, as disc, I had top heals, and tons of absorbs. Aside from RBGs, I do a lot of normal BGs, and am almost always top healer. On a quick 5-10 minute BG(ones like WSG and AB), I average about 1.5-2 million healing, with at least 2.5 million absorbs, on top of the healing. As stated by others, mana is an issue, sometimes, but its manageable.

I guess the people who say disc is horrible for BGs, either has experiences with getting bad discs, or tried to play one and sucked...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lots of people are saying disc is horrible... Sad. While I don't have a lot of RBG experience, every RBG I was healing in, as disc, I had top heals, and tons of absorbs. Aside from RBGs, I do a lot of normal BGs, and am almost always top healer. On a quick 5-10 minute BG(ones like WSG and AB), I average about 1.5-2 million healing, with at least 2.5 million absorbs, on top of the healing. As stated by others, mana is an issue, sometimes, but its manageable.

I guess the people who say disc is horrible for BGs, either has experiences with getting bad discs, or tried to play one and sucked...

*points at the date* Disc is powerful NOW, it wasn't always like that :P And random bgs are meaningless.

If you're going to reply to a thread, at least check the date before you attempt to call people out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

At the time this thread was made, disc was pretty awful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It should also be noted that healing done and absorbs aren't the entire story in RBGs. CC, CC breakers, and general utility are often more important than raw throughput.

Edit: Why the heck did that get posted on my paladin?
Edited by Kanakemaka on 7/1/2013 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<---------- Were Decent.

Nice job rezzing this dead thread btw........
Edited by Volbeatx on 7/4/2013 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<---------- Were Decent.

.... so you rezzed it too :p?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<---------- Were Decent.

.... so you rezzed it too :p?

i guess i did i didnt look at how old the thread was.
Reply Quote
23 Blood Elf Priest
Princess Celestia is the best healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]