Rhinestone Sunglasses

90 Draenei Paladin
I recently saw a pair on the ah and was wondering if i can get the person who made them to make me pair with my mats will be tipping well
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I know there's is actually a chance that it might have been a transfer that posted the pair, someone who is unable to make them herself. Just a heads up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Try asking in /trade ... there might be someone out there that can help you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
From what I hear, the Rhinestone Sunglasses can very very rarely spawn from the Blingtron 4000. Not sure if that's where it came from, but it may be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
(( I'm putting a pair back on the AH right now. :) Sorry, I don't have the pattern. ))
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Warrior
Heads up the drop rate of the glasses from Blingtron is estimated to be 0.03% the alternative is to get the pattern which is a Jewel crafting only rare world drop which means its probably even more rare then trying to get the Blingtron version.

Game masters have confirmed the pattern drops of cataclysm rare spawns though have given no insight to as if it does in fact actually drop from any random mob world wide for cataclysm zones. To make things worse the rare spawns that are confirmed to drop the patterns drop highly sought after items - spawns like Poseidus or the dragon in Deepholm that drops the flying mount. Expect it to be farmed 24/7 by groups of people that couldn't use the pattern even if it drops.

To conclude i will say that on average the cheapest this is going for is 5k - on some servers it sells for up to 100k effectively. Don't make the mistake of being the stupid guy who sells his for 1k on a server that it can make 50k on.

I will assist you all with this link to demonstrate how much it is selling for on which servers if any. - https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=52489 Enjoy!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Um. No kidding. People might just want to do something nice. It's not really stupid to be kind and give someone a discount on an item...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
To conclude i will say that on average the cheapest this is going for is 5k - on some servers it sells for up to 100k effectively. Don't make the mistake of being the stupid guy who sells his for 1k on a server that it can make 50k on.

Considering the materials to make these are easy to get and relatively cheap, and getting the pattern is the hard part, I would never post these for an insane amount like 100k or even 50k if I got the pattern. I'd post them for a more reasonable amount (although still at a good mark up over material costs) and sell a lot, rather than post them for something insane in the hopes that someone is just that desperate to pay out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
(( Putting a pair up on the Alliance AH. <3 to Eisen, but no worries, I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off for posting them for what I am even if I do have the only ones around. ))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I put a pair up on Horde AH
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
A bit late but I have a pair of these for sale
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]