alternative to raidbots?

90 Undead Warlock
I seem to remember there was another website that compiled DPS scores from WoL and presented them in a chart/graph. But I can't remember what it was because I've been using raidbots for so long.

It doesn't look like raidbots is going to be updated for Mists so I was wondering if anyone remembers the alternative I'm thinking of?

Thank you!
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Ashin
It doesn't look like raidbots is going to be updated for Mists

Where did you read that?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
World of Raids is the only DPS accumulator that I have known, So to me Raidbots is the new kid.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Worldofraids.com just sends me to mmo champion. So where is this dps accumulator?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I think they mean http://www.worldoflogs.com/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
There was definitely another one.. gah I wish I could remember / successfully google it!

I sent an e-mail to the dev of raidbots so I'll post here if I learn anything.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I think Raid bots was waiting on WoL to get updated and setup for the new bosses. I don't think it will be too long before its up now that WoL is reporting data.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/04/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Betelgeus
I think they mean http://www.worldoflogs.com/

yea that is what I meant, It has been awhile so first thing was to figure it was world of raids.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
The other site was stateofdps.com, but it hasn't been updated since early Cataclysm and was really misleading, because it didn't have raidbots' "spec score" to minimize the impact of gimmick fights, like fire on alysrazor, etc.

Raidbots.com is the only choice, and there's no reason to think it won't be updated.
Edited by Slant on 10/4/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/04/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Slant
The other site was stateofdps.com, but it hasn't been updated since early Cataclysm and was really misleading, because it didn't have raidbots' "spec score" to minimize the impact of gimmick fights, like fire on alysrazor, etc.

Stateofdps also limited it's sample size to the top 200 and NOTHING else.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
And top 200 really isn't a reliable number to go off of anything, since thats going to consist of people who generally abuse/cheese mechanics just to do more
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Yep, that's correct. Unfortunately raidbots' default view is the top 100, which is even worse, and obviously blizzard forum dwellers don't know enough to set it to all parses. So it has its problems too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]