Cannot connect to my server.

90 Human Death Knight
So I can log in and all but then it gets to the server select and I select my server but it then takes forever to connect and when it finally does it says disconnected. Anyone having this issue?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
same
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
same here. just dc'd and now i can't get back on. Internet's working fine, other than this.

sup blizz?

edit: does this belong in tech support?
Edited by Zabbra on 10/4/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Warrior
Same issue also. Did what worked last time, but didn't work this time. Oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Can't log in to Cenarius
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
a made another thread in tech support then linked to here. hopefully we can get this resolved quickly. need to fish.

I hate fishing >.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Aye, Most curious. One second I'm skilling up professions...get a random disconnect. "Okay, sure, it happens from time to time."

Go to log back in, and it's just sticking at "Logging in to game server" occasionally kicking me back to the server select...again and again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I am having the same problem. I was online for close to an hour without any issues then I was almost done killing the first boss of a heroic when I got DC'd now it stays on the "SUCCESS" after logging for a bit then will go to the Realm List and if I click on my realm(Illidan) it just stays on the "Logging into game server" message. Help! :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Had the same issue around 3:40PM EST. Tried getting into another realm but not connecting to game server :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Same here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I have another thread going on in tech support if you guys wanna check it out, no help as of yet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794980259?page=1#7
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
SAME ISSUE HERE
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Let's pretend that having multiple threads that address the same issue will solve the problem.
Reply Quote
84 Orc Shaman
Same here. All I want to do is play :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Murder, its not that, its that the tech support forum is probably better for this subject.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Then why advertise the other thread on each of the two? That's pretty silly.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
if a mod responds in one, and not the other, its useful for those in the unresponded thread to be able to find it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
By the time a "mod responds," the issue will likely be resolved. It's more-or-less, "Look at me! I'm trying to be in charge of a post! I'm the winner! I did this first! I want to be in a thread that a blue might possibly post in!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
What's the dillo, same problem. Server rolling restarts happened a while back right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]