Okay, we ele shamans got tired!

90 Goblin Shaman
Hex
Blizzard listen to your costumers for once in a long time, but even more important that listening, ACT QUICKLY!

I know that pvp has just came out but:
No matter what anyone says, right now elemental shamans are a joke in pvp. No CC (the CC we have sucks). No sustain against any melee. Burst only once every 3minutes. Unable to take control of any kind of battle. At least 2 tiers of talents are garbage.

I have read lots of ideas for new shaman talents, buffs, abilities, etc. Many are great but worthless if our dear Blizzard does not listen to us. My opinion is to get buffed in ALL of the areas mentioned above and bring us back to our throne where we diserve to be back from so long. Any melee class goes for us in arenas, and its not fun to be pwned by owl-like people or cowards all wrapped up in shields, PVP in this game has became a place where only "OP" classes shine, while we have to wait for a real group of baddies to show up in arenas so we have a chance to win. We Shamans are not a joke, we are not moonkins and we are not baddies.

So Blizzard until when are YOU gonna keep us waiting?
Reply Quote
I see. Thanks for your report.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Are you really pvp'ing at level 90 with a level 70 freedom trinket?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/04/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Wobbledeewop
Frozen Power allows you to snare your target, several times on a much shorter cooldown leaving them slowed

frozen power is almost unusable as ele, you either need to earthshock or flameshock and maybe the rare frost shock

Polymorph

Hex 45 second CD, 35 second CD glyphed, dispelled by numerous dps classes

Stun

probably one of the worst stuns in the game

Snare

Every class has snares, you snare a melee that snares you. Eveyone is at 50% reduced speed except for the occasionally crippling

Ghost Wolf

great indeed, but needs a glyph spot

Earthbind

was actually nerfed in MoP

Walk and Cast LB

Lighting bolt is probably the least threatening hardcast in this game, its actually worst than scorch

Walk and Cast any spell

Useful, but could be better if we were forced to hardcast more. Atm, its just spam lavasurge procs, no hardcasting really
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]